need help on two things in the dragonborn dlc

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

drakeheart20

first of all the quest old friends where is the ash spawn source coming from no marker so like yea and second is a nordic ruin called hrothmunds barrow far to the north of the map near saerings watch there seems to be some sercet to it but its just like unknown ik theres something to it but idk yet anyways i would like it if someone can tell me about these two things quite annyoning with the old friends quest though lol XD

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
tumblr_mde4iyJTuq1rkffv3o1_500.gif

drakeheart20

its a quest from the dragonborn dlc given by neloth and the nordic ruin is from the dragonborn dlc if u dont have it then u wont know just simple as that

drakeheart20

nvm for the quest lol i am cheating my way through with the magic spell that shows u the path of the goal nvm lol but the nordic ruin will still be a problem mybe idk yet lol

raven63

If you looking at neloth mushroom its to the left it sorrta down a hill in a grave yard and the nord ruins has nothing to do with it

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
If you looking at neloth mushroom its to the left it sorrta down a hill in a grave yard and the nord ruins has nothing to do with it
Did you play Morrowind At All???
It's a Telvanni Tower not a "Mushroom" as you put it.

raven63

Sorry my would of just butchered the name like most of the names i try to spell and it's just easy to say mushroom so every one knows what im saying

drakeheart20

lolz i got the quest done its alright toke me awhile i didnt understand at first but got it nevertheless but tell me if u know the loactions of the kugramez chamber keys i need them i only found 4 and u need 9 lol i think theres some type of really good treasure in that ruin sense hense u need 9keys just to enter the bloody place lolz all ik is i only been able to find 4 i am searching the ruins out in skyrim now seeing if theres any to be found there but idk lol hopefully i can and will find out

Falmer19

first of all the quest old friends where is the ash spawn source coming from no marker so like yea and second is a nordic ruin called hrothmunds barrow far to the north of the map near saerings watch there seems to be some sercet to it but its just like unknown ik theres something to it but idk yet anyways i would like it if someone can tell me about these two things quite annyoning with the old friends quest though lol XD
Jesus Christ. What have we done to be besieged by the stellar intelligence of this person.
Have you attended 2nd grade?

But to answer your last question you only need 4 gems.

Falmer19

Actually I have completed the quest with only 4 gems. Just because It has 9 holes doesn't mean you need 9 gems. Go look at the door to the left and it gives you a combo to put in the pedestal.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts