PS3 Need Help. Loading Screen Stuck.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tylr6024

I'm sure this has a simple fix, but it is starting to drive me crazy. I just got Skyrim a few hours ago, so I have only played one session. I turned my PS3 back on to play some more, and now I can't get past the loading screen. The facts keep changing so I know the game is not frozen. I have been on this screen for 30 minutes plus now. I have pressed every single button. Tried restarting my console many times. Still stuck on this damn screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Neven Singleton

inFamous Ceedz
I'm sure this has a simple fix, but it is starting to drive me crazy. I just got Skyrim a few hours ago, so I have only played one session. I turned my PS3 back on to play some more, and now I can't get past the loading screen. The facts keep changing so I know the game is not frozen. I have been on this screen for 30 minutes plus now. I have pressed every single button. Tried restarting my console many times. Still stuck on this damn screen. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the same freaking problem. I waited so long for this game & now I am still waiting. Please Bethesda tell us why you can create such an extraordinary game but still have it plagued with problems from Fallout? Get rid of lagging, loading, & waiting... that is what makes a game perfect. It is nice to learn about Skyrim "hands on" or in person. Not reading about it in captions for an hour with a mudcrab dancing in the background! OH restarted the game 6 times now. Also noticed multiple Autosaves eating up my hdd, WTF? Turned off all save options but sleeping! Corrupted my save data had to rebuild PS3 database. What is going on Bethesda? You trying to break my PS3? Why is there patches for Steam (Who plays that plops? Go buy a copy) already & none for consoles? I also couldn't kill the dragon that flies backwards south of Windhelm, hot springs area, big mountain in the middle, Dragons Peak or something! Todd Howard I watch you on G4TV talking about how great this game is & we see the bags under your eyes, your dev team too. Please just fix it, I just want to play this game & this game only. I spread the word of Skyrim & even go to the midnight release.

Fishbelt

All you have to do is uninstall the game and then install it again. ;)
I have this same problem and have looked up solutions to it all day and found nothing that works though, including your advice.
Thing is at this point I've been playing forever and I don't want to delete my saves and have to start anew, but it started after my ps3 was turned off right after it reached 100% on the save. You can still play your save though! All you need to do is start a new game under that account and as you step out of the carriage in the intro press start and load your save. It works for me but still it doesn't solve the loading screen glitch.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts