Need Help Creating A Don Coreleone Build

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Don_Coreleone

The godfather trilogy are my favorite movies of all time and I want to make a build based off either Vito Corleone or Michael Corleone.

Vito's backstory... He fled scilly at a young age to when a local mob boss killed his father. I feel like this fits the story pretty well as the first few moments of the game is the main character sneaking into the border. Vito starts off as an Olive Oil importer and slowly gets into the world of Italian organized crime assasinating a local crime boss. I was thinking of making the character work in the silver trade in markath somehow maybe have him join the thieves guild and take over the thieves guild as
    kills mercer frey
    . After that I will slowly build an empire by making as much money as I can by being involved in any sort of business that one can somehow get involved in. I will also become a thane of various cities to replicate the political connections that Vito Corleone had. I will have to start a family with the hearthfire add on aswell since vito was a big family man. I will also have to stay away from skooma and any other drugs since vito stayed away from that in the movie.

Now what kind of weapons, followers(they would all have to be male), skills, spouses, houses, etc should I pick out for this character. He lived in the ghetto when he first came to america so i assume I will start out buying the house in either whiterun or riften(riften makes more sense).

Or I could play as Michael Corleone who is honestly my favorite character out of any movie ever and Al pacino did a great job playing him.

Their are 2 possible ways of playing Michael... I could have him involved in the civil war considering michael was a marine in world war 2 and have him become the crime boss he was after the civil war is completed or I could fast foward and roleplay the part when michael returns to america(skyrim) after being exiled for killing a cop and a rival crime boss.(which frankly fits in the crossing the border roleplay)

either way the two will lead up to the same events which is michael corleone and his adopted brother Tom hagen(someone who is not the same race as him but extremely loyal) getting revenge on the other families for killing his older brother sonny and attempting to kill his sick father Vito. Mike kills the bosses of every other family and anyone that is his competetion with the help of tom hagen and his father's best friend. I was thinking of having my character kill off the dark brotherhood and do that quest where you infiltrate the prison mine and kill those guys too. After that I will do something similar as too what I planned to do with vito but at one point one of my close allies will betray me and after that I will go on a semi retirement while grooming another follower to take my place as the crime boss of skyrim.

So same thing as with the other playthrough. who should my spouse be, what race should I be, what skills should I focus on, what quests should I do, what houses should I own, and most importantly which follower should play Tom hagen(remember has to be of another race than my character), which character should play clemenza(father's best friend aswell as most trusted capo), which follower will betray me, and which follower will be my protege that I train to take over my business.

By the way I kind of wrote this in a hurry so I am sorry for all the grammar and punctuation errors I made.

Don_Coreleone

I also realized I picked the wrong section for this thread... I'm extremely sorry for that. If a moderator sees this can you please move it to the correct section

Lucid

I say you want an Imperial for this build, for the extra gold bonus and the voice of the emperor. Make sure you pick followers that are not a lawful alignment. I see where you are going with the destruction of the Dark Brotherhood, but the initiates might make good followers to groom for takeover.

Riften makes good sense as a first house and a base of operations.

Don_Coreleone

I say you want an Imperial for this build, for the extra gold bonus and the voice of the emperor. Make sure you pick followers that are not a lawful alignment. I see where you are going with the destruction of the Dark Brotherhood, but the initiates might make good followers to groom for takeover.

Riften makes good sense as a first house and a base of operations.

I agree with imperial. They resemble ancient rome the most so for the Italian background imperial's would probably be the best. I picked sven as the subsitute for Tom hagen. Sven will do jus about anything but kill people and tom hagen was never very violent he was just the family lawyer he is also a nord so that fits into the other race but still loyal thing

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts