Need help building a computer.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

L.t. Aldo Raine

Do I look like I fetch the mead?
I am building a gaming computer. Most resource taxing games will be the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series on max graphics and heavily modded. I am trying to keep price around $750 - $1000 Australian, however I can stretch to around $2000.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I am building a gaming computer. Most resource taxing games will be the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series on max graphics and heavily modded. I am trying to keep price around $750 - $1000 Australian, however I can stretch to around $2000.
I am getting a $7000 PC tonight to push Skyrim Even Further Good Luck in your Build,I would go for a Computer that had 4 More then Gigaram and a Good Graphics Card about 2 Giga or more for Ultra Heavily modded, Hardrive Space means little but I would go for at least 100 Gigabites

L.t. Aldo Raine

What do you mean by "4 More then Gigaram"? I find this information helpful however being inexpierenced in this field I would appreciate more detail e.g. 8 Gig of Ram, 2 Gig graphics card etc.

tx12001

What do you mean by "4 More then Gigaram"? I find this information helpful however being inexpierenced in this field I would appreciate more detail e.g. 8 Gig of Ram, 2 Gig graphics card etc.
I spelt that wrong more then 4 Gigaram I mean and a 2 gigabite graphics card would be good and make sure you have a fast processor and have at least 3.00 gigahertz or whatever its called

L.t. Aldo Raine

I spelt that wrong more then 4 Gigaram I mean and a 2 gigabite graphics card would be good and make sure you have a fast processor and have at least 3.00 gigahertz or whatever its called

Okay, thanks mate! How important is the monitor graphics wise?

tx12001

Really its all in the computer, I don't think the Moniter really has much to do its just a TV for your Desktop that's in my expirence anyway but if you are that concerned then get yourself a Cable and Connect it to your TV

utael

Not entirely true a low resolution monitor can make a high end graphics card useless...

L.t. Aldo Raine

Not entirely true a low resolution monitor can make a high end graphics card useless...

But higher price does not equal higher graphics?

utael

Max resolution most Tbs support is 1920x1080 and you'd be wasting most of your graphics card power

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts