Need Help ASAP (Limp Arrows)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ykcor

So i just spent the last hour FINALLY creating my daedric bow, i go to do the folmer eye quest for the thieves gield to test it out... My arrows wont shoot past 10 feet. they just drop to the ground!!! WTF!!! help if you can please.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
PC or Console? Perhaps it's a controller calibration issue... you're unable to fully draw the bow back.

Ykcor

PC or Console? Perhaps it's a controller calibration issue... you're unable to fully draw the bow back.
its on a console. and it really blows because im level 40, archer plus sneak/daggers. but i cant keep playing with just daggers... and i really really dont want to start over.

MushroomGenius

Save your game (new file).
Turn off your console.
Unplug your controller.
Turn on your console.
Plug in your controller (make sure nothing is depressing any buttons or sticks).
Reload your game.

See if it works.

MushroomGenius

That video's old (11/23/11 upload date)... not sure if it's still relevant or not.

If you are getting a full draw and still have that problem, not sure what to tell ya. If you have a second controller, try using that one.

Ykcor

That video's old (11/23/11 upload date)... not sure if it's still relevant or not.

If you are getting a full draw and still have that problem, not sure what to tell ya. If you have a second controller, try using that one.
I got it fixed man, i ended up dropping all my arrows on the ground and picking them back up. and it worked after that.

XbSuper

That's good to know, I've heard of others having this problem too. Now if it happens to me I'll know a fix... Or at least a potential one.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts