• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Really trying not to expose the family to "buisness" if I can.
As a hero who uses the undead to protect the living , I`ve been using other places than Lakeview as my bases in the campaign against evil.
Lakeview designed for comfort not for war with 3 double beds and 4 twins , a kitchen , and trophy room with animals on display. The cellar is largely unfinished with only a shrine , practice dummy , mannikin with Dawnguard armor , and weapon racks with wooden swords in order to provide lots of space for the children to train their swordsmanship.
Only crafting station inside the house is the Alchemy table in the main hall where I make potions with the ingredients the kids find for me

But security has become an issue as there was another attack today.
Not a Giant or a Vampire this time but an Ancient Dragon !
Rayya helped me slay it but not before it had killed the horse.
Gunjar the carriage driver just sat there oblivious to it all even when the dragon`s carcass fell right next to his rig

Out of concern , I "recruited" two Orc house guards with Dead Thrall spell to help protect the manor grounds.
Wielding Daedric Greatswords and Ebony Bows , my new security officers were once a Mistwatch Bandit and a Bandit from Nilheim but now serve the cause of justice. "Must...Kill...!" is their motto
I tucked their bodies into the back of the stable since the kids never go inside there.

Oh, Rayya , be a dear and buy us a new horse , will you ?

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I must admit, dead thrall bodyguards are genius.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts