Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
My character's name on PC is Rokir. :p

Taunt

My Female Breton Illusionist is named Amelion. I dont care what it actually means I like to play it as "Little Lion" because thats what she is! :)

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
My game character is a blonde female Nord called Calina.
The name is the same one that I'm using as the main character in one of my books that I'm writing, well I was writing before I became totally addicted to Skyrim.

Bracken

I only have one character and his name is Blodgarm ( there are supposed to be two little dots above the o)
he's a nord axe-mage and his name means blood wolf in the ancient language out of eragon.

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
Level 81 Male Orc Warrior Full Deadric Two-handed/Dual Wielding Sir Slaughter

Level 20 Female Nord Archer/Dual Wield Slut

Level 10 Male Nord Warrior Mace/Shield Sir BloodShed

Level 63 Male High Elf Mage/Assaasin Silent Terror

Level 38 Male Breton Battle Mage Chaos

S

SynnerLarkie

Mine is a female wood elf level 45 names Larkie

wanted to name my daughter Larkyn forever but never thought i would have one since my husband only makes boys but after all we ended up having a baby girl our 3rd child, first girl on his side is 60 years, but since i named my toon on shadowbane larkyn he vetoed it. now every toon in every game i have is some form of larkyn

cmp007

Did anyone else go the route of making a funny name? A buddy of mine has a good one his is named motha fluffa jones from horrible bosses lol. looks like im the only one that didnt go the serious route here haha

Ferdy1337

Hmm.. never figured so many people named their characters like that. So many RP names.

And then there is my Stealth/Ranger character, a Woodelf Femal named Bowjob Queen..

Seethe

Zul'Gurok <~~ Orc Warboss(Avatar)
Quam'del the Twunt <~~ Khajiit Idiot - "only kitty to ever want to be puppy faced"(lycanthropy)
Stoiveyn <~~ Nord do everything Character
Korpa <~~ Argonian Shadowscale.
Next Character(Not made yet) <~~ Going to be a Vigilant of Stendarr

Seethe

yeah, you can actually save right when you get off the wagon in the beginning, bypassing the whole 5 minute wagon ride.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts