Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Imperial/Imperial Legion Ranger/Destined to fall from glory after the civil war, drunken bar fights turned bloody, finds himself among thieves and makes a name for himself, eventually (haven't quite thought of how) a tragedy leads him into the welcoming hands of the Dark Brotherhood.

His name is Sevarius Arturias.

In-keeping with the Latinesque names of the Imperials, though the Imperials of Skyrim seem to have a more Renaissance style in nameing. General Tullius has maintained a Roman Latin name, so I guess it must be regional. And your Imperial character is jumping the border from Cyrodil into Skyrim.

If anyone could give a little feedback on the name, that'd be great. Just a few positive remarks or comments and I'll be secure in my name-choice.

vTranquil

For some stuffed up reason I thought of the name 'Grython'. To this day, I have absolutely no idea why the hell I used that name... :D

Evina

Evina, the nord lass running around with two swords, killing Thalmor.

BlazerBoi

I decided to be creative with my name, and named it after myself *facepalm*

At least I have a name that would suit a nord warrior, Liam... :cool:

I have a dark elf assasin named tromos, latin for terror. A khajjit mage named phobos, latin for fear of. and last but not least a nord warrior namd mithridates, named after one of my favorite historical figure.

Uh, I don't think there is a Latin word 'tromos', maybe you mean 'timor'. 'Phobos' is greek, not latin.

Panthera

Don Gato
I have 7 characters:

- 1st is Khajiit assassin called Alexandros (I just translated my name in to Greek)

- 2nd is also Khajiit mage called Panthera Tigris (it's Greek/Latin for tiger)

- 3rd is Orc warrior called Khagara gro-Skendar (I combined the Orc names from Morrowind and Oblivion, also Skendar is similar to Skender which is I think in Turkish for Alexander)

- 4th is Altmer called Sanyon (I found that name from Morrowind list of Altmer people. Funny is that there is a dead body in Skrim of an Altmer who share the same name.)

- 5th is Nord female called Alejandra (the same thing as at 1st character the only difference is I translated in to Spanish and change it to female)

-6th is Dunmer called Maeli Maesa (I combined names from lists of Dunmer people)

-7th is Bosmer called Elegal (lists of Bosmer people)

Here is a link of the thread where I've posted pictures of my 5 characters: http://skyrimforum.com/threads/help-me-decide.4016/

brian

It feels so good to be so bad.
My Nord name.. Dovah Drog, means 'Dragon Lord'
My Imperial name.. Draconis Animi, Latin for 'Dragon at heart'

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts