Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
I GOT A NEW ONE!!! :D
Nord Warrior. Thor Hammerstone.... He likes hammers.... :p
For some reason I find that really apt for a Nord Warrior =))

Got a Wood Elf named Akilya, as in I kill ya (lololol), and a Khajiit named Qi'hara :D

brandon

dunnegan-dark elf bad ass,chases own tail-argonian theif,scouts for kills-argonian sniper/assassin, and cuppycake-nord mage(wife named him) my next is gonna be a red gaurd named azeem. in ref to mrgan freemons charater in robin hood

Dvalin

Bertilak - Breton Forsworn agent bent on cutting a bloody whole accross Skyrim, from Markarth to Windhelm. He has infiltrated the Legion, just has his brethren have ingrained themselves in the City of Markarth. The TG and DB are simply tools to soften Skyrim for the final blow. For the Reach!

brandon

Bertilak - Breton Forsworn agent bent on cutting a bloody whole accross Skyrim, from Markarth to Windhelm. He has infiltrated the Legion, just has his brethren have ingrained themselves in the City of Markarth. The TG and DB are simply tools to soften Skyrim for the final blow. For the Reach!
really forsworn now it would be cool if there was something more in depth then it is now but i dont know anything about them other then theyre hell bent on my death.

Dvalin

really forsworn now it would be cool if there was something more in depth then it is now but i dont know anything about them other then theyre hell bent on my death.
Have you done the 'No one escapes Cidna Mine' quest? It fleshes out the forsworn backstory

brandon

Have you done the 'No one escapes Cidna Mine' quest? It fleshes out the forsworn backstory
yeah but i thought more wouldve happened.

Dvalin

I agree. I love how Bethesda pulls from history and mythology and puts a different face on old stories. In the forsworn I see the Morgan LeFay plight from Arthurian legend where Arthur and the Christians kicked the druids out of their land. That aspect of King Arthor is so similar I fell in love with the Forsworn plot. Bertilak is actually a name from the Arthur myth, Gawaine and the Green Knight, where the Green Knight challenges one of Arthurs' Court to a duel.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Nord tank- Mjolnir (Thor's hammer) & Argonian assassin- Jörmungandr (The Midgard serpent) It's kind of hard not to go with Norse mythology in Skyrim

brandon

Nord tank- Mjolnir (Thor's hammer) & Argonian assassin- Jörmungandr (The Midgard serpent) It's kind of hard not to go with Norse mythology in Skyrim
thats funny im glad you clarifyied that cause mjolnir is also the name of an armor set in halo

KayO199X

This is what i named my character's...

Imperial Knight- Octavius
Nord Warrior- Sven
Argonian Assassin- Saria (i found out later this wasn't an Argonian name)
Khajiit Mage- Miraj (mabie i should have spelled it M'iraj)
Argonian Thief- Gah-Julan

for my dark elf - Valen - everyone probably remembers Valen Dreth of oblivion or the Dreth family in Tribunal that seemed like a suitable name

for my Kajitt - Jakeer - dont know where it came from just popped in my head

Tamare

Imperial
My Imperial's name is Tamare while my Nord is going to be named Hallfrid.

Slyboy87787

Proz Tipz expert
My guy's name (The first time) was DragonMouth but then I saw that there was a dragon and so I reinstalled windows and renamed him Jamley (my sister's cat's name)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts