Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I always seem to struggle with Toon names . Bosmer Bow Expert named Archerr . LOL I know , I know ( how original ) NOT

I'll give you little hint... you can name your characters by their traits. Once I had an Orc which I made him look blind so I called him Blind Orc. It's quite simple and lore friendly considering that Elders scrolls are in medieval time and in actual medieval time many people were known by their nicknames which were based on their traits.

Hmm... maybe I should make another Khajiit character named Blind Cat/White Eyes or One Eyed Cat/White Eye... ^^
Its not actually in Medieval Times despite what people think, they have the exact same technology in the 4th era that they did in the 2nd era and thats over 1000 ears apart, but if you play oblivion which is 200 years before skyrim you will notice that Cyrodiil looks more Modern then Skyrim With its Marble paved Imperial City and its White Gold Tower, The Dwemer existed in the Early first era thousands of years before skyrim and they have fully functioning What appear to be self aware Robots that are more basic yet in a way more advanced then Machines we have today so you don't really know what kind of year it is, Skyrim could be placed 6 billion years in the future for all we know.

xBadKarma

the Sloth Queen
I have three characters at the moment, so I'll name them all ^_^
  1. A Bosmer archer named Acadia who also dabbles in necromancy...
  2. A Altmer mage named Aurora who is somewhat of a drunkard ...
  3. A Khajiit assassin named Kihani that is a guardian of bunnies.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts