Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Orc using Legendary Smithed/Enchanted Two-Handed Daedric Mace & Elven Bow named Brock.

High Elf using Iron Shield / One-Handed Imperial Sword & shock Destruction magicka named Filo (Will not be using crafted/purchased gear; only world/boss drops and quest items).

Kurrus

I have a name planned for my next character, who will be a tank. Grognak. Should he be Orc or Nord?

CHW

I have a name planned for my next character, who will be a tank. Grognak. Should he be Orc or Nord?
With a name like that...definitely Orc! :)

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
mine is named Meti Oba which is Egyptian for Righteous King !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dvalin

Erebus - If you recognize that name, then you know he's a manipulating, evil, chaos loving, Heavy armored spellwarrior sonofabitch ;)

Xiomn

Wood elf archer named Amras Telemnar, Khajiit assassin named Jo'Rakha and my current character, A redguard warrior named Sadean.

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Dark elf- Assassin mage called Griffin
and a Redguars called Narnia.

SaveVsBedWet

Still have my one character. 39th level Breton female named Krystynne D'Irsei. A Battlemage of some serious note...taken to always complaining that she needs more skulls to hold gems in. Almost fetish-like. Drives her housecarls crazy.

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
One character: Breton female named Mauli

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
I have three. A Bosmer female, named Andante. An Altmer male, named Tesla, and my newest addition a Khajiit male named Jo'badr.

McNaughty-17

Scotty McNaughty
I went with something Very original for my Nord, i was going to name him zeus, BUT pulled a noob move and now my characters name is one of the best that ive read on this forum so far.....His name....is....PRISONER!!!! LOL Fail

Windress

I have an Altmer Mage/Conjurer named Kitala Wasatahca (Oglala Sioux, loosely translates to "Little Strong Deer."), and I recently started a Khajiit thief named Tikor Dihmet (Amharic, poorly translates to "Black Cat").

I enjoy names with meaning, and I'm a fan of linguistics, sooo......

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
I went with something Very original for my Nord, i was going to name him zeus, BUT pulled a noob move and now my characters name is one of the best that ive read on this forum so far.....His name....is....PRISONER!!!! LOL Fail

Are you playing console, or PC? If you're on PC, you can simply change the name by opening the console command menu and typing "showracemenu", minus the quotes of course.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts