• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
since I only played with mankind; Nord and Redguard. I thought it would be a good idea to start with an elvenkind.

this time I will try to take things more enjoyable, first playtrough was very quick, out of curiousity. ik played every questline. I still enjoy myself, but it's time for something new/fresh.

My choice went to Wood Elf, because of Archery. but now I'm stuck on a name..

I'm searching for something dark/mysterious. I searched around and liked the names; Luna, Avelyn and Alayni.

But do you have other suggestions?

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
How about Sylvana? Sylvan means woodland or "of the woods".

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
that's one to remember! maybe some other info: I'm thinking of making her a Werewolf. I like wolves as long as I remember, and since Wood Elves are one with nature, I figured that would be a nice combo..

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
Character naming is difficult; trust me ive made my fair share of pl*psty names. You want something fitting of the race and archetype and not cliche. But for elves i reccomned the Elven name generator. im searching for the link now. Just put in the gender and any two words you like, so for your were wolf nature type maybe try.... hidden wolf etc. etc.

heres the link: The Elvish Name Generator

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
There are Unofficial Elders Scrolls Pages that list the names of each race that can be found throughout the lore that can help give you a feel for names for each race.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Lore:Bosmer Names - UESPWiki This is the page Dagmar speaks of.
that's one to remember! maybe some other info: I'm thinking of making her a Werewolf. I like wolves as long as I remember, and since Wood Elves are one with nature, I figured that would be a nice combo..

Good idea, especially since Bosmer are carnivorous and sometimes cannibalistic anthropophages. (Translation: They eat meat, other sentient races, and members of their own species.)

Winda

It's the name of a female Ewok in Star Wars :cool:. Bosmer kinda remind me of Ewoks without the family-friendly cuteness and seen through a gritty filter haha.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Aethylis Feir
Eylianna D'iryth
Z'iithyndris Tirendil

(3 female characters of mine... Elven names have a nice melody to them sometimes, I think!)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Aethylis Feir
Eylianna D'iryth
Z'iithyndris Tirendil

(3 female characters of mine... Elven names have a nice melody to them sometimes, I think!)

I was told that Bosmer usually don't have family names. I do like the names.

A little update: eventually I chose Avelyn.

At the moment I started I wished you could change your name... my main char's name is Reiki. but I like Avelyn much more..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts