• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

J'Sabbah

So, I was out shopping and I bought my daughter a toy and a new dress. When I got home I realised it was the exact same dress she was already wearing. Oh well, I thought, I'll give it to her anyway - that way she'll have a change of clothing and won't stink to high heaven. As I gave it to her her outerwear was removed, leaving her running around in a boobtube and hot pants. Maybe this is saying more about me but I find it really f***ing sick (sick as in I might throw up, not sick as in cool). Whatever I try I can't get her to put any clothes on. I guess this is how most kids dress these days anyway but I really don't like it...

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Technically, a child dressed in a " boob tube and hot pants " is not classed as naked. They are no different to any child that wears bikini style or two piece swim wear . So I can't see how anyone would find it disturbing.

RavenWing

I had same issue. I went out and bought her 2 new dresses. She was wearing a drag green thing so i went with brighter colors. Red and a blue one. She thanked me and put on the red i think. That night i had sent her to bed. When i looked in on her.... blink ... she was mmm mostly undressed. Very odd. When i adopted another daughter... i gave her only one dress and so far she is still wearing it... lol.. we shall see..

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Ahh, see? I'm not the only one. No need to call Skyrim Child Services anymore, it's the kids' fault!

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Speaking of naked, I just did the part where I give all my clothes to Delphine and Blaise, the kid at the farm outside Solitude yelled, "Naked! Naked naked naked!"

Made my day.

Primrose the huntress

Master assassin/nightingale
happened to me too, its really annoying and she is only wearing a boobtube and hotpants and a glass dagger which i gave her...

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
pedobear.jpg

Pedobear approved Glitch!

I had this glitch, and after trying many suggestions on how to fix it, I finally fixed it myself.

This is what I did:
1. I deleted all skyrim update files.
2. I cleared the cache in dashboard and in skyrim.
3. I went online and downloaded the update again.

It worked like a charm. This glitched bugged me to no end. Not only were my adopted children in their underwear, but all the other children in skyrim were in their underwear, too. It seriously creeped me out. :eek:

aussiegirlz

I'd given my daughters a few dresses I found that if I gave them the dresses while I was giving them other things they would become nekkid. But if I only gave them their dresses then exited dialogue and went back and gave them their dolls and sweet rolls and whatever they'd be fine.

r2Ridoy

I had this glitch, and after trying many suggestions on how to fix it, I finally fixed it myself.

This is what I did:

It worked like a charm. This glitched bugged me to no end. Not only were my adopted children in their underwear, but all the other children in skyrim were in their underwear, too. It seriously creeped me out. :eek:

what did u mean? can u explain all that?
update files?!?!

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

r2Ridoy

okay
i think i got the solution
on the pc
i just needed the 1.7 patch for the game lol
hope it helps
share it on other threads to let them know the solution

JeSuisSortie

Okay, see, I'm playing on Xbox, and my glitch is a little more extensive. From what I can tell, people started out with their children wearing clothes at least. As soon as I installed hearthfire, every child in the entire game decided to run around in underwear. When I adopted a daughter, no matter how many dresses I gave her, she just won't put on clothes. She ACTS like she's putting them on, and half the time, her midsection just disappears, so that she's just a set of floating, disembodid head, forearms, and feet. I've updated the game as often as possible, but apparently no one's either noticed or bothered to include a fix fr 360 yet :/

PenOverSword

I've got it on Xbox. So far my daughter the only one to run around in the buff. Honestly, I did the same thing as a kid, and wouldn't usually care about such things. But that damned bard...there's something I don't trust about him...

StarChildRaves

I had same issue. I went out and bought her 2 new dresses. She was wearing a drag green thing so i went with brighter colors. Red and a blue one. She thanked me and put on the red i think. That night i had sent her to bed. When i looked in on her.... blink ... she was mmm mostly undressed. Very odd. When i adopted another daughter... i gave her only one dress and so far she is still wearing it... lol.. we shall see..
i keep giving my daughter and my son new clothing regularly lol but i always know my kids when i see em cause they just wear clothes randomly on a whim

StarChildRaves

:p

This is what I did:

i really couldnt care less what anybody in skyrim wears i still giggle at this one when i find my kids derobed

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts