1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Naked daughter glitch

Discussion in 'Hearthfire' started by J'Sabbah, Sep 11, 2012.

1. J'Sabbah Member

Message Count:
    So, I was out shopping and I bought my daughter a toy and a new dress. When I got home I realised it was the exact same dress she was already wearing. Oh well, I thought, I'll give it to her anyway - that way she'll have a change of clothing and won't stink to high heaven. As I gave it to her her outerwear was removed, leaving her running around in a boobtube and hot pants. Maybe this is saying more about me but I find it really f***ing sick (sick as in I might throw up, not sick as in cool). Whatever I try I can't get her to put any clothes on. I guess this is how most kids dress these days anyway but I really don't like it...
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. DB Assassin New Member

Message Count:
    For some reason I mis-read the thread title as 'Naked daughter mod'. I was like o_O. And now i'm still o_O.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. xSuoiveDx Dave, The Quiet One.

Message Count:
    Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
    Technically, a child dressed in a " boob tube and hot pants " is not classed as naked. They are no different to any child that wears bikini style or two piece swim wear . So I can't see how anyone would find it disturbing.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. RavenWing New Member

Message Count:
    I had same issue. I went out and bought her 2 new dresses. She was wearing a drag green thing so i went with brighter colors. Red and a blue one. She thanked me and put on the red i think. That night i had sent her to bed. When i looked in on her.... blink ... she was mmm mostly undressed. Very odd. When i adopted another daughter... i gave her only one dress and so far she is still wearing it... lol.. we shall see..
    StarChildRaves likes this.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. lastphoenix Onward unto victory........Or a glorious death.

Message Count:
    Most real world children under 8 are borderline nudist anyway so it is a fairly realistic glitch.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    StarChildRaves: 1 Point (truth) Dec 18, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lizzifer Watch out for hop-ons.

Message Count:
    Ahh, see? I'm not the only one. No need to call Skyrim Child Services anymore, it's the kids' fault!
    Neriad13 likes this.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lizzifer Watch out for hop-ons.

Message Count:
    Speaking of naked, I just did the part where I give all my clothes to Delphine and Blaise, the kid at the farm outside Solitude yelled, "Naked! Naked naked naked!"

Made my day.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. Kerzechtus Power Gamer

Message Count:
    lmfao
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Primrose the huntress Master assassin/nightingale

Message Count:
    happened to me too, its really annoying and she is only wearing a boobtube and hotpants and a glass dagger which i gave her...
  10. theoperation Hero of Jorvasskr

Message Count:
    [IMG]
    Pedobear approved Glitch!
    Anouck van Aalst likes this.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  11. Mimi the Alchemist New Member

Message Count:
    I had this glitch, and after trying many suggestions on how to fix it, I finally fixed it myself.

This is what I did:
    1. I deleted all skyrim update files.
    2. I cleared the cache in dashboard and in skyrim.
    3. I went online and downloaded the update again.

It worked like a charm. This glitched bugged me to no end. Not only were my adopted children in their underwear, but all the other children in skyrim were in their underwear, too. It seriously creeped me out. :eek:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. aussiegirlz Member

Message Count:
    I'd given my daughters a few dresses I found that if I gave them the dresses while I was giving them other things they would become nekkid. But if I only gave them their dresses then exited dialogue and went back and gave them their dolls and sweet rolls and whatever they'd be fine.
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Nakatsu_Hime Active Member

Message Count:
    At least the one good thing about Skyrim on PS3 is that all children are still fully clothed and decent.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. r2Ridoy New Member

Message Count:
    what did u mean? can u explain all that?
    update files?!?!

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
  15. r2Ridoy New Member

Message Count:
    okay
    i think i got the solution
    on the pc
    i just needed the 1.7 patch for the game lol
    hope it helps
    share it on other threads to let them know the solution
  16. JeSuisSortie New Member

Message Count:
    Okay, see, I'm playing on Xbox, and my glitch is a little more extensive. From what I can tell, people started out with their children wearing clothes at least. As soon as I installed hearthfire, every child in the entire game decided to run around in underwear. When I adopted a daughter, no matter how many dresses I gave her, she just won't put on clothes. She ACTS like she's putting them on, and half the time, her midsection just disappears, so that she's just a set of floating, disembodid head, forearms, and feet. I've updated the game as often as possible, but apparently no one's either noticed or bothered to include a fix fr 360 yet :/
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. PenOverSword New Member

Message Count:
    I've got it on Xbox. So far my daughter the only one to run around in the buff. Honestly, I did the same thing as a kid, and wouldn't usually care about such things. But that damned bard...there's something I don't trust about him...
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    StarChildRaves: 1 Point (:)) Dec 18, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. StarChildRaves New Member

Message Count:
    i keep giving my daughter and my son new clothing regularly lol but i always know my kids when i see em cause they just wear clothes randomly on a whim
  19. StarChildRaves New Member

Message Count:
    :p
    i really couldnt care less what anybody in skyrim wears i still giggle at this one when i find my kids derobed
  20. Opnauticus Listen of the nightmother.

Message Count:
    Okay...