1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Mysterious Imperial helmet

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Verac, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Verac

Verac Active Member

Ello im sure you've all seen/been baffled by the mysterious "imperial full helmet" as i call it, it appears only on the loading screen when mentioning tulius. is this a real ingame helm? id assume so since it has a model but ive never seen it, and ive beat the game with imperials and tulius does NOT wear this helm or any at all for that matter, anyone know what helmet this is?
  2. Verac

Verac Active Member

Never mind found it, located in the east empire company werehouse in solitude i think its the last of its kind and i believe it requires you to do a thieves guild quest. its laying on the top racks at the very end where you folow the lizard guy.