• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
This thread is in no way intended to be disrespecting to anyone who has Parkinson's disease, or to anyone who knows someone's wife who actually has Parkinson's disease.

Shortly after moving into Lakeview Manor, my wife Aela has developed some affliction resembling Parkinson's, where she trembles, and walks in place while looking up, usually while holding a torch. She also sleeps with her eyes open and refuses to awaken if I try to get her up. Sometimes I see her standing motionless atop the bed, and there's just something fundamentally disturbing about that. Has anyone else had something similar occur? Is there a cure? Perhaps there is a uranium deposit near this location that has affected her. The kids seem fine, as does my steward and house carl.

I'd watch out, last time I heard about anything like that happening this happened

night-paranormal-activity-terror-Favim.com-235361.gif

Adam Warlock

This thread is in no way intended to be disrespecting to anyone who has Parkinson's disease, or to anyone who knows someone's wife who actually has Parkinson's disease.

Shortly after moving into Lakeview Manor, my wife Aela has developed some affliction resembling Parkinson's, where she trembles, and walks in place while looking up, usually while holding a torch. She also sleeps with her eyes open and refuses to awaken if I try to get her up. Sometimes I see her standing motionless atop the bed, and there's just something fundamentally disturbing about that. Has anyone else had something similar occur? Is there a cure? Perhaps there is a uranium deposit near this location that has affected her. The kids seem fine, as does my steward and house carl.
Has she perhaps been kidnapped by Rochelle the Red ?
Glitches with the victim spouse have occurred because of that.

Adam Warlock

Only cure I know with console is to reload a save from prior to the kidnapping in order to complete that mini-quest quickly and correctly.
Thankfully , it`s a one-shot quest you only have to deal with once.

Do not allow your spouse to make their own escape !

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
Yeah that happened to Sylgja on a save file I had some time ago. Rochelle kidnapped her and I'm convinced she tortured her (she was perfectly fine with the big scary werewolf staring her in the face). Ever since then I keep my family within the city walls.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Tis good that I saved before attempting the linked remedy, for it did not work for me. It's fine. Aela's condition does not seem to be terminal.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts