• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeruhmi

Awesome. I don't really like the channel name though. It has a lot of X's in it, which can be disorientating for return viewers who may want to find you again. Just my thoughts.
Try to stray away from content that will get ripped down by Bethesda.

Steve House

Yea I have one video on there that already got taken out lol...it was the first 23 minutes of skyrim :sadface: as far as the name..well...I tried just Kein but that didnt work and I was hurried to make the channel so I just made the name what it is lol.

Travis

Sounds like spoilers to me. How did you get the first 23 min of Skyrim? What happened when if got taken down? Did you get an e-mail, or it just disappeared?

Steve House

changed my youtube account...just made a new one...didnt like the name of my current one...the link is

http://www.youtube.com/user/AzantiusWhitebeard?feature=mhee

i have all the footage that has been taken down by Zenimax saved onto my pc. Cant upload any of it till 11-11-11...cant remember if I got an email or not when it got taken down...but right now I'm working on getting all skyrim footage I can on my channel so keep checkin it out...I'll try posting footage of my gameplay as well once i get skyrim up and going :)

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Wow, thanks for doing detective job for us and sharing it. For having all of those videos in a single place; easy way to suffle through them.

Steve House

yea if anyone wants them I could try to upload them somewhere for you to download...just let me know...also you'll need to tell me where I can upload them for free/without membership because I havent the slightest idea of a "good" place to do it..lol

I could make a torrent of all the videos...just have to figure out how to do it lol

Steve House

made the torrent but for some reason piratebay wont let me upload...keeps taking me back to my login screen after I logged in...once i get it working i'll let you all know...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts