• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
Alright guys, I took screenshots of all the mods i'm going to be using for my character log, which is what i'm going to refer to it as now, feel free to express your opinion or ask about the mods i'm using, there is quite a few of them. I'm not sure how many i'll do a day, i'll try for at least one.

Attachments

• ,mods1.png
    ,mods1.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 10
  • ,mods2.png
    ,mods2.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 10
  • ,mods3.png
    ,mods3.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 9

A.Auditore

maybe...
May I ask a character log for what?

A.Auditore

maybe...
Ah i see, Im doing the same thing in the fanfic section, of the mods I saw you had (I glanced on phone reading is minimal) the iNeed mod is pretty neat and Ive come to really like it, to me makes the game play more realistic, with eating, drinking and resting. Excited to see what you'll have going on, if you put your character log in a different area be sure to link it here so I can read it :D

Also noticed the better beast races, going to guess you are not going the human path with the character?

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I'm looking forward to this! I can't speak for any of the mods because I'm not on PC. Have you got a standard format for your log entries yet? Also, you should totally put a link in your signature to this thread, assuming this is where you're posting your log.

Auditore, I believe he's playing an Argonian. Also...a bit off topic, but what does the A stand for?

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
Yeah, Argonian, i'm playing through as we speak, i'll make a threat with the title and everything once i've slayed the first dragon. On second thought, i'll do a repost later tonight with everything you need to know about my playthrough, in about an hour or so :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
@XII Most excellent :3

The letter of my first name, being a fan on ES im also a huge (more like obsessed) with the Assassins Creed series, EzioAuditore being my favorite character.

A.Auditore

maybe...
I had the most difficult time playing AC3, not because it was challenging (thats the part making it fun) but because of Connar, his character and attitude put me off on playing the game cause I couldn't stand him, I was very disappointed because I wanted to play as Haythem, but to each their own, AC4BF is fun if you haven't picked it up already, and I'm pretty excited for ACUnity!!! :eek:

Alright sorry XII for posting random stuff on your thread :eek: can't wait to see what you get up :D (keep me posted)

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.

The letter of my first name, being a fan on ES im also a huge (more like obsessed) with the Assassins Creed series, EzioAuditore being my favorite character.

Ok! I'm a huge AC fan myself. I was trying to figure out if it was a reference to one of Ezio's siblings or something. His father was Giovanni, if I remember right. And I remember his sister Maria and uncle Mario. So I was like, "Maybe I missed one?" Then I thought maybe you were going for Altair or something. It being your own first name makes a lot of sense as to why I couldn't figure it out. :D

Anyway, yeah, Genocide. Make another thread that's more formal. Hopefully you won't get nonsense posts like you're getting here. Sorry about that, by the way.

AS88

Staff member
Opinion on your mods - there are lots. I can dig that. Actually, I might come talk to you if/when I get a PC, because I plan to mod but I'm concerned about performance and stability.

Looking forward to the character stuff, as well. Let me know if you need any help with writing or anything like that, but I'm sure you'll do good.

A.Auditore

maybe...

Ok! I'm a huge AC fan myself. I was trying to figure out if it was a reference to one of Ezio's siblings or something. His father was Giovanni, if I remember right. And I remember his sister Maria and uncle Mario. So I was like, "Maybe I missed one?" Then I thought maybe you were going for Altair or something. It being your own first name makes a lot of sense as to why I couldn't figure it out. :D

Anyway, yeah, Genocide. Make another thread that's more formal. Hopefully you won't get nonsense posts like you're getting here. Sorry about that, by the way.
*evil laugh* Another huge fan?!? We should get together and discuss stuff! Jk ;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
Opinion on your mods - there are lots. I can dig that. Actually, I might come talk to you if/when I get a PC, because I plan to mod but I'm concerned about performance and stability.

Looking forward to the character stuff, as well. Let me know if you need any help with writing or anything like that, but I'm sure you'll do good.
You haven't seen my mod list yet :p most are just armor and houses, few appearance modifications >_> <_<

AS88

Staff member
How many is, like, a realistic amount?

A.Auditore

maybe...
depending on the person one can have up to 100+ mods to where someone else can have 20, all in a matter of what you want ;)

AS88

Staff member
depending on the person one can have up to 100+ mods to where someone else can have 20, all in a matter of what you want ;)

It'd mostly be a combination of little fixes, and big immersion or gameplay overhauls. I'm trying to check my list as I go to make sure that things don't cover the same stuff, and if they do, weed one out or whatever. My list of stuff that I more or less do want is about 100 :confused:

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
I'm thinking about just uploading screenshots at first, then when i'm finished, write one big story using the journal and the screenshots. :) And yeah I can help with mods or anything, god knows I have enough.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Any suggestions guys? For my post so far.

You mean the sister thread to this, right? I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It's fun to see the game through somebody else's eyes.

Though maybe you want a little more description? You may look back at the screen caps and not be 100% on what it is you're looking at.

I also like some of the more scenic pics. They make a great wallpapers.

EDIT: Typos. I think my keyboard is dying, to be honest. It keeps missing keystrokes that I know I'm hitting.

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
Any suggestions guys? For my post so far.

You mean the sister thread to this, right? I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It's fun to see the game through somebody else's eyes.

Though maybe you want a little more description? You may look back at the screen caps and not be 100% on what it is you're looking at.

I also like some of the more scenic pics. They make a great wallpapers.

EDIT: Typos. I think my keyboard is dying, to be honest. It keeps missing keystrokes that I know I'm hitting.

You should see my wallpaper haha, i'll put it on this thread, and yeah. Thanks, i'll take it into consideration :) Next one will be up soon

Latest posts