My Skyrim Legendary Playthrough

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

trenzalore

I'll dip my cookies in your tears.
So I'm about to embark on a momentous task (for me). I have several combat overhaul mods enabled, along with the alternate starting. I am intending to play with these, plus legendary difficulty.. pretty much rendering my damage output to near 0.1 I believe.

I've chosen to go with a Breton simply for their 15%resistance to magic. I've also chosen to start with the Dawnguard, so as to get some basic armor and weapons straight up. In my inventory there is a set of leather armor, a crossbow and 2 steel daggers.

I'll post an update in a few hours but please feel free to throw some tips my way!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III on Tapatalk

trenzalore

I'll dip my cookies in your tears.
Level 9.

So I managed to get to Riverwood (on my way to start the main quest from Helgen) without too much trouble. I scrapped for a while with 2 bandits before my conjured familiar dispatched one, the other got her head blown off with a crossbow. Myself and Faendal are now both kitted with full iron armor and ready to proceed.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III on Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts