• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thorin

So I decided to make a new character, his name is Rorkin (Currently level 5), a Nordic farmer who grew great disgust for the Imperial law. Living a life of constant lack of food or money, Rorkin joined the Dark brotherhood and the Thieves Guild, as well as his own mercenary jobs, to support his family and himself. Relentless and barbaric, Rorkin believes the Stormcloaks have to do everything in their power to overtake Skyrim and bring the land to justice.

uploadfromtaptalk1403666040191.jpg

Sorry for crappy quality, but that is Rorkin with Scaled-horn armor on, sitting next to the carriage outside of whiterun, about to go assassinate some contracts.

I would love to see or read your guys' characters that are either high level or just started. :)

- Thorin

Thorin

I was showing his face, but I'm glad you felt the need to make a meme and attempt to criticize. I have elven armor on Rorkin now, full if that makes you feel better. I'm just enjoying going through a new character.

- Thorin

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
So I decided to make a new character, his name is Rorkin (Currently level 5), a Nordic farmer who grew great disgust for the Imperial law. Living a life of constant lack of food or money, Rorkin joined the Dark brotherhood and the Thieves Guild, as well as his own mercenary jobs, to support his family and himself. Relentless and barbaric, Rorkin believes the Stormcloaks have to do everything in their power to overtake Skyrim and bring the land to justice.

View attachment 30672

Sorry for crappy quality, but that is Rorkin with Scaled-horn armor on, sitting next to the carriage outside of whiterun, about to go assassinate some contracts.

I would love to see or read your guys' characters that are either high level or just started. :)

- Thorin
Where'd he get scaled armor by level 5! I gotta know! (I'm returning to SR with an Argo and I love scaled on an Argo). :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
He is now level 10 with full elven armor. When I get home I'll snap a pic.

- Thorin
I'll look forward to the huge butt. Elven armor gives everybody a huge butt. I would have gone for Dwarven instead of Elven, but I understand you're after light armor. Why not leather? It's actually stronger than Elven when you start off. And, please, oh please, if you have the DLCs make yourself some Ancient Nordic before you even think about going Glass! The last thing we need is a Nordic sea-serpent. :)

Thorin

Haha yeah especially the guilded elven armor (?)! I started off with Leather armor to be honest after I rid Rorkin of scaled horn armor, but I think Elven looks cool, and crafting it was fun. I only have dawn guard dlc, I am an old time player, just got back into the game.

AS88

Staff member

View attachment 30672

- Thorin
Where'd he get scaled armor by level 5! I gotta know! (I'm returning to SR with an Argo and I love scaled on an Argo). :)

Judging by the Dark Brotherhood gloves, the Scaled Armor must've been looted off the Nord in the Abandoned Shack in With Friends Like These.

Thorin

Judging by the Dark Brotherhood gloves, the Scaled Armor must've been looted off the Nord in the Abandoned Shack in With Friends Like These.
Actually, surprisingly not. I did the dark brother initiation at around level 2, this was at level 5 when I was going around bandit camps doing assassination contracts. I am positive it was off of a bandit chief I just don't remember which camp or fortress.

Thorin

I'll look forward to the huge butt. Elven armor gives everybody a huge butt. I would have gone for Dwarven instead of Elven, but I understand you're after light armor. Why not leather? It's actually stronger than Elven when you start off. And, please, oh please, if you have the DLCs make yourself some Ancient Nordic before you even think about going Glass! The last thing we need is a Nordic sea-serpent. :)
uploadfromtaptalk1403790241566.jpg

Again, I'm using my S5 to take pics of my TV screen lol, sorry for bad quality.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts