• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
My other hobby is photography, specifically macro photography. I photograph and catalog the insects I come across in the southeast USA. I plan on posting the bugs I find in this thread.

Thanks for looking.

I have a few small flashes on my camera. I use a SB-700 to control two SB-R200s that are mounted on the front of the lens. Have to diffuse and break up the light or else it'll look like crap.

Yup. All outside.. well, most of them anyway. I have gone out, caught them, brought them into my home studio and shot them, but the backgrounds just aren't as nice as what nature provides.

THese are two from the 4th of Sept

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Love these photos. Especially the Praying Mantis. I'm currently working on a project for one of my graphic design classes where we have to make "hybrid" animals and I'm trying to incorporate a mantis into one of mine. :)

Rekamennos

Account closed
OMG. I used to be a photography major. If my hardrive hadn't crashed, I would have shared...:sadface:

OMG. I used to be a photography major. If my hardrive hadn't crashed, I would have shared...:sadface:

Dang. That's why I have three HDDs holding three different copies of my images.

Love these photos. Especially the Praying Mantis. I'm currently working on a project for one of my graphic design classes where we have to make "hybrid" animals and I'm trying to incorporate a mantis into one of mine. :)

Are you going to post that somewhere on the web? I'd like to see it.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Are you going to post that somewhere on the web? I'd like to see it.

Once I get to a point where I need critique, I'll post them in my Fall 2012 Schoolwork album here. I usually try to also post the finished projects when I get them done.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Yup. All outside.. well, most of them anyway. I have gone out, caught them, brought them into my home studio and shot them, but the backgrounds just aren't as nice as what nature provides.

THese are two from the 4th of Sept

I love these pieces.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Stay away from those Praying Mantises bro. They'll fluff you up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts