Xbox 360 My game freezes at the loading screen after installing dawnguard

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Ok so I came back from a vacation in oregon and set my 360 back up after it has been locked in a suitcase in my closet, I got the latest update for skyrim and downloaded dawnguard.

Here's the problem, just after I lead my save file, after 30 seconds or so the game freezes at the first loading screen, I tried everything from removing my battery pack to unplugging the console to removing all but my ONE save to starting a new game and then loading mine.

I don't want to lose all my hard earned progress of over 200 or so hours, what should I do?

sebass_smith

I uninstalled Skyrim from my hard drive and ran disc only and it seems to have solved that problem..still just waiting for an update

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Did you try clearing out your System cache? I had the same problem and this resolved it.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Yeah I was going to say you should go in the Help forum
I haven't installed Dawnguard yet but if my xbox gets hanged, I delete all my save file

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts