Xbox 360 My Game Doesn't Seem To Work. Please Help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Austin Erwin

Well tonight I bought The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim Legendary Edition. I have not previously played Skyrim before before I started playing I used the second disk to download all DLC onto my Xbox 360 Unit. The download was a success but as soon as I had reaching the Main Menu of the actual game I sit there waiting for more than 10 minutes with a "loading all DLC please wait...." Pop up on the television screen. It eventually seems as if it is frozen. I have no clue what to do and I spent $65 on this game and its really frustrating that I can't get it to work I have really been looking forward to play it. Also a side not if it means anything at all I don't have Xbox Live if that is of any importance

Thank You Very Much,
Austin Erwin

Ivory

Let's Player
Do you at least have any internet access at all for Title updates? Xbox Live Silver?

Ivory

Let's Player
That's the problem. You need the title update. Otherwise I don't think that the DLCs work. I think Dawnguard will, but the other two I always had issues with. Try connecting to Xbox Live Silver (It's free) and then loading skyrim to get the update. The DLC prevents it from loading properly. I don't believe it was intentional but that's a problem I noticed.

Ivory

Let's Player
Also, Skyrim without the DLCs will work fine. incase you can't use internet for whatever reason.

Austin Erwin

So the best thing I could do is delete all the add-ons. Also is it possible to use the DLC disk twice so if I do delete them off of the system it is not going to deny me the request to re-download my content

Ivory

Let's Player
No it won't deny you reinstalling the DLC disc if you delete the DLCs. Delete the DLCs to your content.

Ivory

Let's Player
No problem man. Welcome to the Forums.

JClarke1953

Oh okay. Thank you so very much I'll keep you updated if I can get everything working.

Have you made any game progress yet? I've found that putting Skyrim on an external hard-drive, then dl'ing the DLC, then putting Skyrim back into the XBox seems to work more smoothly.

Austin Erwin

The only problem I have is that i dont have a Hard Drive just hte 8GB that came with the Xbox when I bought it. Is that possibly my problem?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts