My Game Crashes anytime it tries to save

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CSSwifty07

So this started happening recently and I've managed to fix it twice (I have no idea how) but I've had to start a new game twice. I do have mods and Ik its not the mods cause it worked perfectly fine all last week when I was playing I just recently started a new game and thats when it started crashing. I've been reading what other ppl say and trying everything and I can't find nothing that works. A popular one that seems to work for everybody us one where you load an old save that doesn't have this problem, save, kill yourself, then load the save that had the problem, kill yourself again and then it should b fixed. But every time I load a save that didnt have this crashing problem and try and save it crashes again, Any save I load gets this problem. I'm extremely fed up with this and I'm dying to fix it. I'd really appreciate anyone's and everyone's help on this.

Also it crashes when I try and load another saves aswell, along with when I die it crashes

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts