• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Nightingale08

I have an idea for a fan fic, here it is:
An Imperial Dark Brotherhood assassin rides to Skyrim. 50 years have passed since Dovahkiin fought and killed the great beast Alduin. Dovahkiin's time has passed, but he is remembered by the Nords and any other citizens of Skyrim as one of Sovngarde's greatest legends. The assassin, Vitellus Blackwing, finds the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary due to childhood memories of his father planning multiple trips to and from Skyrim. He meets up with an old friend who brings him up to speed with how things are going in Skyrim. The secret order of Nightingales lead the Thieves Guild, who have allied with the Dark Brotherhood in order to turn a better profit. Things had been going well, and the two organizations had a city built underground to hide their headquarters. However, the two factions have been going from cooperating to becoming rivals. The people of the underground city are on the brink of war, and no one knows why. Even the Companions, the supposed heroes of Whiterun, have sealed the borders of the hold except for the Nords. The forsworn now control Markarth, the Imperials barely control Solitude and Windhelm is about to be overrun by Dark Elves. The Nords are now refugees in their own homeland, hoping the Companions will keep them safe. A curse is upon the land of Skyrim, and Vitellus must investigate what is happening.
I would greatly appreciate it if you let me know what you think, any advice you might have, or comments. If you guys like it, I'll post a few chapters so you guys can read it, but if this idea doesn't do so well, then I'll change some things around or even create a new idea altogether. Thanks for reading!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts