• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
So, my character is rather indecisive and can't stay settled in one house for very long. HOWEVER, every time I decide to move my stuff, I tell my family. I told my family (wife and two kids) to move to Lakeview Manor by Falkreath, and they never showed. I have checked all three Hearthfire houses, and a few of my city houses, and haven't found them. Does this bug happen for anyone else?

So, my character is rather indecisive and can't stay settled in one house for very long. HOWEVER, every time I decide to move my stuff, I tell my family. I told my family (wife and two kids) to move to Lakeview Manor by Falkreath, and they never showed. I have checked all three Hearthfire houses, and a few of my city houses, and haven't found them. Does this bug happen for anyone else?

Sorry , I have no clue . S.R. has it's many bugs , I've had to start over so many times , cause of this same kind of in game glitches , I think I might be burning out in my S.R. experience . I run X- Box 360 , are you on console or P.C. ??

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Have you given them time to get there? It may be as simple as that. If not then I have no clue. Hopefully they didn't get kidnapped by vampires which seems to be happening to my family all the time now.

I've given them TONS of time, I've probably been away from home for weeks and they still haven't showed up anywhere. :sadface:

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts