My College Of Winterhold Questline is broken!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
I was recently doing the quest line for the mages and it stopped right in the middle of the quest line. I really want to do the whole thing! Please HELP! Also, can I rejoin the College of Winterhold and do all their quests again?

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
It might help some of the senior members here if you had some more information on your problem. What system you are playing on and what mission you were on when the bug occurred will help us better understand how we can help.
I don't remember the exact quest. Probably before getting the Staff of Magnus and I play on Xbox 360. Hopefully, that can help you fix this problem.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I was recently doing the quest line for the mages and it stopped right in the middle of the quest line. I really want to do the whole thing! Please HELP! Also, can I rejoin the College of Winterhold and do all their quests again?

On the 360, no, you won't be able to re-start the questline unless you revert to an old save or just restart your character completely.

I don't remember the exact quest. Probably before getting the Staff of Magnus and I play on Xbox 360. Hopefully, that can help you fix this problem.

Okay, so you haven't gotten the Staff of Magnus from Labyrinthian yet, but what have you done?

This is a list of all of the primary College of Winterhold quests:

So which have you done?

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Hmmm, i havent made it very far in that quest line so i am of no help sorry. Are you sure you have talked to the different members that give quests. For instance the orc in the arcaneum (SP?) or tolfdir?
Tried Tolfdir, I'll try the orc now. Thanks!

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
On the 360, no, you won't be able to re-start the questline unless you revert to an old save or just restart your character completely.

Okay, so you haven't gotten the Staff of Magnus from Labyrinthian yet, but what have you done?

So which have you done?

Up to Good Intentions. Or at least I was.

MushroomGenius

Up to Good Intentions. Or at least I was.

Okay, so you've already spoken to the Augur of Dunlain?

You next have to speak to Mirabelle, she's kind of like the 2nd-in-command at the college. That should start "Revealing the Unseen".

She can often be found in the Hall of Attainment, I think her room is on the 2nd floor there.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Okay, so you've already spoken to the Augur of Dunlain?

You next have to speak to Mirabelle, she's kind of like the 2nd-in-command at the college. That should start "Revealing the Unseen".

She can often be found in the Hall of Attainment, I think her room is on the 2nd floor there.
I did and she doesn't have that option.

Phobos

I currently have "Find the Augur" on my to-do list and will check back in tomorrow if i have an issue past that point. Even though im on a Ps3 i might be able to help you once ive reached that point. You never know. For your sake, i hope you get around this bug before i can get back.

MushroomGenius

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
I currently have "Find the Augur" on my to-do list and will check back in tomorrow if i have an issue past that point. Even though im on a Ps3 i might be able to help you once ive reached that point. You never know. For your sake, i hope you get around this bug before i can get back.
Thank you! May the Unrelenting Force be with you.

MushroomGenius

What do you mean?

So which have you COMPLETED?

You said earlier, "up to Good Intentions", but does that mean you completed everything before "GI" or everything before and including "GI"?

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
So which have you COMPLETED?

You said earlier, "up to Good Intentions", but does that mean you completed everything before "GI" or everything before and including "GI"?
Everything before and including GI.

MushroomGenius

You might try talking to Savos Aren again, perhaps he has unfinished dialogue that's preventing the next quest from starting. He will instruct you to go talk to Mirabelle, she will then instruct you to go to Mzulft.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts