My character build. What do you think

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

A RAGING Z0MBIE

I present to you the Daedric Lord of Skyrim
You are the daedric lord of destruction, death, and fear. You were spawned in the gates of Oblivion sent off to skyrim to learn the ways of many of the daedric lords and princes that have found their ways into skyrim.
As I arrived into skyrim It was all about to end when I spawned Alduin to save me and kill the few who were brave enough to get in my way. As I Escaped, my powers grew weak from summoning Alduin. It was the only option I had if i wanted to escape. But where do I go? Surly Hermeous Mora will tell me, after all we are related and our blood flows together as one.
First I must gain the powers of the voice and continue on with my journey to rule skyrim.
_____________________________________________________________________________________ Many have seen the dragons, But fewer have seen the one who rides them
_______________________________________________________________________________________
I first thought of this build when I was once again making another character and trying to make it last, but once again I failed, untill I decided to sit down and think about how I can try something new, and thats when I thought of it. The Daedric Lord of Skyrim. I mean whats funner than being the most powerful thing in all of Tamreil. Killing who you please, traveling where you want, and clearing any cave without trouble.

Race: The race I choose for this build was a Orc. I chose this race because Orcs are great fighters and have that evil look on their face. A look that says dont mess with me.

Quests: Main, Dawnguard, Companions, Dragonborn, Dark Brother hood, Daedric Quests. I realized these are the main quests to do, mainly because you get special powers, increasing your ability to regain the powers you lost summoning Alduin

Armor: Starting armor can be any heavy armor until your able to get DAEDRIC armor.
Also any health enchantments. I choose this armore because the title says it all. I mean it wouldent make much sence to me having a Daedric Lord in Hide armor.

Stone:Warrior stone or The Lord Stone. These are the best stones because both help increase you ability to fight better or get your skill faster.

Major Skills-Heavy armor, one handed, Block, Smithing. These skills are best because this character is a fighter and murderer who needs an army to take him/her down

Minor Skills: archery. This skill is only minor because most of the time you will be up close to most enemys but sometimes you will need that bow.

Stat Spread: 0/3/1 we'll be wanting a very strong and somewhat agile character in this build.Note- get your health in a safe position so you don't need to worry about getting killed. Then start upgrading your stamina.

Followers: This class has no need for any followers because you will be able to take on any Enemy without struggle.

Perk choices:One handed -Armsman 5/5 I chose these perks because they help increase your ability to kill and become more powerful
Critical Charge
Savage Strike
Block- Deflect Arrows These perks are good for disarming any powerful enemy and blocking those archers from hitting you in the knee.
Disarming Bash
Heavy Armor-Juggernaut 5/5 I noticed that these perks help this charater because it not only increases your health but saves stamina by having weightless armor.
Matching Set
Conditioning
Smithing- Daedric Armor
Archery- Overdraw 3/5
Weapons: one handed Swords/Maces. Miirak's sword and/or Mace of Molog Bal are suggested. Any other daedric weapons are fine. In beginning steel/iron or any thing is fine.
These weapons are mainly for roleplaying experiances.

Gameplay: The Daedric Lord of Skyrim does as he pleases. When he/she gets a chance to help or hurt someone this character will hurt them.
While playing this build this character likes to appear as a good guy untill he/she gets the power he/she needed, then they will see who you really are.

Other than the megalomania, not a bad build. Unfortunately, there's already several Daedric Lords of Yadda^3. Do you have your own private realm of Oblivion? Pray tell, where have your incalcuable masses of adoring worshippers built your shrine? Screenshots, or it never happened. At best you got a Dremora Halloween costume, you still go to bed in the morning dreaming of even being noticed by the likes of Dagoth Ur, AND HE'S NOT EVEN A DAEDRIC PRINCE! Take on Mehrunes Dagon, some time, and he'll giggle a little picking your spikes of villany out of his pinkie toe with his fourth arm. "Put 'er there, and there, and there..." ~Zaphod.

Yeah yeah, I'm sure you're an unholy badass, and all, but don't let that go to your head. Lest you attract the wrong kind of attention from the Wrongest of entities. They hate competition, especially of the squishy mortal type.

kyleekay

Quests: Main, Dawnguard, Companions, Dragonborn, Dark Brother hood, Daedric Quests. I realized these are the main quests to do, mainly because you get special powers, increasing your ability to regain the powers you lost summoning Alduin

Sounds like this will be a fun build to play. Why are you choosing so many quests, though? I feel like you should drop either the Companions or the DB (or both, honestly). It seems like your character is already a Certified Badass, seeing as he's supposed to be a Daedric Lord, so why would he waste time frolicking with those who are beneath his skill set? I get that you want certain perks/gear from those quests, but from an RP standpoint it might not make sense. That's just my two cents, though. :)

Twiffle

In my opinion i would kill astrid and the DB,, well who wants 2 lots of evil groups plying there trade around Skyrim, , oh weak one, , (evil cackle) , hehehehehehe

Panthera

Don Gato
Other than the megalomania, not a bad build. Unfortunately, there's already several Daedric Lords of Yadda^3. Do you have your own private realm of Oblivion? Pray tell, where have your incalcuable masses of adoring worshippers built your shrine? Screenshots, or it never happened. At best you got a Dremora Halloween costume, you still go to bed in the morning dreaming of even being noticed by the likes of Dagoth Ur, AND HE'S NOT EVEN A DAEDRIC PRINCE! Take on Mehrunes Dagon, some time, and he'll giggle a little picking your spikes of villany out of his pinkie toe with his fourth arm. "Put 'er there, and there, and there..." ~Zaphod.

Yeah yeah, I'm sure you're an unholy badass, and all, but don't let that go to your head. Lest you attract the wrong kind of attention from the Wrongest of entities. They hate competition, especially of the squishy mortal type.

You are forgetting that Talos was human and became Aedra. Aedra are opposite of Daedra. Also if this Daedric Lord character makes a deal with certain Daedric princes to get their support for the price of elimination of the ones they don't like, he would have the chance of becoming Daedric prince... Lord part is to early to go on. He can only be Lord of Daedric creatures who are lurking in oblivion realm.

You are forgetting that Talos was human and became Aedra. Aedra are opposite of Daedra. Also if this Daedric Lord character makes a deal with certain Daedric princes to get their support for the price of elimination of the ones they don't like, he would have the chance of becoming Daedric prince... Lord part is to early to go on. He can only be Lord of Daedric creatures who are lurking in oblivion realm.
No, Talos became (Arguably) Devine. The Aedra are older than the planet Tamriel is floating on, and part of it's construction. Also, because it has been done Once, as far as you know, doesn't mean any schmuck with access to a Forge, and some Daedra hearts automatically gets inducted into the pantheon of Daedra. Atronachs, and Spriggans are minor daedra, but unless there's some content added I'm unaware of, not once has a mortal made the leap to Daedra Lord. You're making stuff up, and it's not even all that believable. Haven't you heard? The Daedric Princes are selfish, and don't olay well even with each other. They certainly aren't in the habit of rewarding insignificant microbes with an upgrade to their level, ever.

ambiiientz

I was thinking of doin a Dremora Lord! Kicker of Skyrim Ass Build!

"Bookshelf Train" to lvl 81, Resto glitch all my weapons so I can one hit kill Legendary Dragons!

Your thoughts? :)

I was thinking of doin a Dremora Lord! Kicker of Skyrim Ass Build!

"Bookshelf Train" to lvl 81, Resto glitch all my weapons so I can one hit kill Legendary Dragons!

Your thoughts? :)
Sure, whatever. Complete opposite of the way I build, so I don't really have any input to give you.

Panthera

Don Gato
No, Talos became (Arguably) Devine. The Aedra are older than the planet Tamriel is floating on, and part of it's construction. Also, because it has been done Once, as far as you know, doesn't mean any schmuck with access to a Forge, and some Daedra hearts automatically gets inducted into the pantheon of Daedra. Atronachs, and Spriggans are minor daedra, but unless there's some content added I'm unaware of, not once has a mortal made the leap to Daedra Lord. You're making stuff up, and it's not even all that believable. Haven't you heard? The Daedric Princes are selfish, and don't olay well even with each other. They certainly aren't in the habit of rewarding insignificant microbes with an upgrade to their level, ever.
You are forgetting after you finish shivering isles quest, dlc from Oblivion you become Madgod of Shivering Isles, you know becoming the new Sheogorath, Prince of Madness!

You are forgetting after you finish shivering isles quest, dlc from Oblivion you become Madgod of Shivering Isles, you know becoming the new Sheogorath, Prince of Madness!
Is that so? Yes, I heard, but that wasn't Skyrim. That was the punchline at the end of an expansion at the end of Oblivion. Now, by extension we can assume that this happens all the time? Sorry, no. Here we are, centuries later, and the Daedric Princes are still being their selfish jealous selves. Why, you even get to meet several of them! Hircine, does He make you a Daedric Lord? Nope, he just gives you a ring so you can use beast form as a Lesser Power, only if you wear the Ring. Surely Sheogorath hinself, after all that, it must still be His brand of Whackiness, amirite? he remebers Shivering Isles, I'm so sure he'll step down, and let Jyggalag crown me the new one. What? No? I just get the Wabbajack? What a Gyp!

I know, I know, Hemaes Mora! Yeah! Surely after doing his Dark bidding and all that, he'll make you an honorary Demon. Just like he did for Miraak... Oh, no wait, he didn't did he? Even with all his power, Miraak never became a "Daedric Lord." A Dragon priest, a powerful Spellsword, but still not the coveted Daedric Lord. Hmm, let me do some research real quick. Let me google that for you Let's see, Daedric Lord, Daedric Lord, hmm, there's a Dremora Lord, A Daedric Prince, where's this Daedric Lord I heard so much about?

Ooh ooh, I know! I'll make something up! Yeah, that way, when I post this cookie cutter Orc in Daedric Armor, everybody will overlook the fact that it's the same Cut, and Paste build off Gamefaqs people have been posting, and reposting since 48 hours after the game's release! Yeah, that's it, that's the ticket. That'll get you the infamy, and notoriety you crave. Everyone will know you, and fear you, and tell you how cool you are, and give you reputation points for how original your idea is. Right, RIGHT?

Panthera

Don Gato
Is that so? Yes, I heard, but that wasn't Skyrim. That was the punchline at the end of an expansion at the end of Oblivion. Now, by extension we can assume that this happens all the time? Sorry, no. Here we are, centuries later, and the Daedric Princes are still being their selfish jealous selves. Why, you even get to meet several of them! Hircine, does He make you a Daedric Lord? Nope, he just gives you a ring so you can use beast form as a Lesser Power, only if you wear the Ring. Surely Sheogorath hinself, after all that, it must still be His brand of Whackiness, amirite? he remebers Shivering Isles, I'm so sure he'll step down, and let Jyggalag crown me the new one. What? No? I just get the Wabbajack? What a Gyp!

I know, I know, Hemaes Mora! Yeah! Surely after doing his Dark bidding and all that, he'll make you an honorary Demon. Just like he did for Miraak... Oh, no wait, he didn't did he? Even with all his power, Miraak never became a "Daedric Lord." A Dragon priest, a powerful Spellsword, but still not the coveted Daedric Lord. Hmm, let me do some research real quick. Let me google that for you Let's see, Daedric Lord, Daedric Lord, hmm, there's a Dremora Lord, A Daedric Prince, where's this Daedric Lord I heard so much about?

Ooh ooh, I know! I'll make something up! Yeah, that way, when I post this cookie cutter Orc in Daedric Armor, everybody will overlook the fact that it's the same Cut, and Paste build off Gamefaqs people have been posting, and reposting since 48 hours after the game's release! Yeah, that's it, that's the ticket. That'll get you the infamy, and notoriety you crave. Everyone will know you, and fear you, and tell you how cool you are, and give you reputation points for how original your idea is. Right, RIGHT?
It's a TES game, doesn't matter if it's Oblivion and not Skyrim... it's possible by the lore. So if the guy RP is to become Daedric prince in Skyrim by dressing into Daedric armor and being the Orismer it's his prerogative.

It's a TES game, doesn't matter if it's Oblivion and not Skyrim... it's possible by the lore. So if the guy RP is to become Daedric prince in Skyrim by dressing into Daedric armor and being the Orismer it's his prerogative.
I said they are "Not in the habit" of it. I fail to see how mr. wacky pants himself letting it happen once, most likely as a joke constitutes evidence of a Pattern. Regardless, there is absolutely no way to do it in this game.

Regardless, he asked for our help, and opinion on his build, which is already pretty much a direct copy of the same basic Orc in Daedric Armor build that's been the cookie cutter of cookie cutters from the beginning. Well son, here's your answer:

My first reaction was a yawn. Nothing new here, you don't need any more help than to go back to the faq, or article you got it from, and see if there's any thing you missed. It's "perfect", just as has been proven by every Min/max munchkin before you. It's been playtested to death, and the only way to make it stand out in any way is to make up an impossible story about it somehow making you this mythical "Daedric Lord." I assume you didn't really want any more "Help" with it, but the entire post is a cry for attention for us to shower you with compliments on how cool you are. Well, here you go, you're just as cool as everyone else who uses that exact same build.

Adam Belmont

If you want to be a Daedric Lord you'll need some magic skills too. Specially Conjuration, since you're capable of summoning Alduin, you'll need at least be capable of summoning some Daedras or send the mortal souls to oblivion by Soul Trap. Instead of making Daedric weapons you should use Bound Weapons which are weapons from Oblivion. You'll need speech as well, Daedric Lords are persuasive creatures and investment in Speech: Bribery, Intimidation and Persuasion is essential for this kind of build, otherwise you'll be just a Daedra soldier, nothing more than that.

If you want to be a Daedric Lord you'll need some magic skills too. Specially Conjuration, since you're capable of summoning Alduin, you'll need at least be capable of summoning some Daedras or send the mortal souls to oblivion by Soul Trap. Instead of making Daedric weapons you should use Bound Weapons which are weapons from Oblivion. You'll need speech as well, Daedric Lords are persuasive creatures and investment in Speech: Bribery, Intimidation and Persuasion is essential for this kind of build, otherwise you'll be just a Daedra soldier, nothing more than that.
I agree with this, except the Bound Weapons. If you're already Crafting up to Daedric, and Enchanting, you can make far better on your own. What they are good for is training up Conjuration so that you can Summon Dremora Lords just like Mehrunes Dagon. (They are His personal servants.)

Also, Illusion. If the game doesn't give provision for creating your own Daedric Cult, you are pretty much forced to take it into your own hands. Orcs don't have access to Battle Cry, nor even The Voice of the Emperor, so you'll have to hand cast Fear to get the terror effect of your unholy visiage. Nothing says rampaging Demon like people driven insane, and to terror by the very sight of you. Also, the Dismay Shout can replicate this effect. You could also use the Beast Form's RUAR, but with the way you're built up, it would actually be a downgrade from your Melee capability, without access to your Inventory, Shouts, nor Powers.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I would like to know someting. If Tiber Septim/Talos arguably became a divine, then what did the King of Worms become when he "acended"? Surely not an Aedra/Deadra since they are by definition the et'Ada right? So Talos could not have been an Aedra (ancestor) a Divine perhaps, but not an Aedra

Panthera

Don Gato
I would like to know someting. If Tiber Septim/Talos arguably became a divine, then what did the King of Worms become when he "acended"? Surely not an Aedra/Deadra since they are by definition the et'Ada right? So Talos could not have been an Aedra (ancestor) a Divine perhaps, but not an Aedra
King of the worms became a lich at least what UESPwiki says... About Talos you were right he isn't Aedra just noticed that in UESPwiki he belongs in 3rd section "Other" with Arkay and Lorkhan.

Grob

Better to play as a Daedric FOLLOWER. Much more fun (it's not just "oh look at me, I'm insanly strong and can kill Alduin with a punch"-gets extremely boring). I'm currently doing Sheogorath's Minion. Much better story than "I'm a crazy Daedric Prince who really is not actually a Daedra at all"-- as a 'Minion' you can create a better story (e.g. Sheogorath has given me the call to follow him into Skyrim, after I served him in Cyrodiil. My power has gone, and I age when I don't have the Wabbajack, so I must get it ASAP.) In this build, I only wear fancy clothes like Sheo and use his Wabbajack and Illusion (with only apprentice allowed in other skills except Alteration, which is master as well as Illusion). This way, you don't become a invincible character, because you have a lot more restraints. Sheogorath's Minion helps or hinders mortals that come across him, and, even if he doesn't want to hurt/help them, the Wabbajack and his master voice in his head makes the choice for him, not giving him an ounce of freewill. I have to say, this build is pretty hard, and the Wabbajack just eats up Soul Gems.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts