• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shingen

Hi Guys, I am new to the forum so go easy on me :)

Just wanted some feedback on my build, been playing Skyrim for ages but never thought to actually engage with the Skyrim community.

I have played mostly melee / archer classes as I never like playing mages in games for some reason...

Tried light armor / archer, light armor / daggers etc but didnt really like the play style.

I prefer to be something of a rock dishing out huge damage... As such the below...

I leveled Enchanting and Smithing very early so I am running around in Double Enchanted Dragon Armor with Double Enchanted Maces...

I am probably going to level up Alchemy with the skill points I have left to level 81 as I have alchemy at around level 60 something anyway as making potions is my major source of income (aside from enchanting daggers!).

Character

Link to Perks: Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

Race: Wood Elf (Resist Poison 50%, Resist Disease 50%, Archery +10, Alchemy +5, Light Armor +5, Lockpicking +5, Pickpocket +5, Sneak +5).

I am not really using any of the characters bonus' but nevermind!!!

On my 2 weapons I have Absorb Health & Frost Damage on one and Fire Damage and Soul Trap on the other (I use the highest damage enchants so I need a constant supply of soul gems).

Armor is stacked for resists and damage.

Does anyone have any ideas if there is anything I can do to improve it further...

I used a bow for a long time because I was taking loads of damge but didnt put any perks into it, I think I have Archery level 89 so I could level that very easily.

What do you guys think :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts