• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Out of all the pieces you have, my favorite would probably have to be Perceived Perspectives. Each time I look at it, there's something I'm impressed with about it. The hand, facing backwards, is pointing down towards a cube. As for the other, which is showing the palm, is laid out flat and the arm is coming out from a two-dimensional circle. From both the left and right side, there forms two completely different right triangles that eventually connect together under the nose. Not only that, but the yellow triangle seems to point up towards that vertex. In other words, I find it pretty damn brilliant.:)

Start Dale

Out of all the pieces you have, my favorite would probably have to be Perceived Perspectives. Each time I look at it, there's something I'm impressed with about it. The hand, facing backwards, is pointing down towards a cube. As for the other, which is showing the palm, is laid out flat and the arm is coming out from a two-dimensional circle. From both the left and right side, there forms two completely different right triangles that eventually connect together under the nose. Not only that, but the yellow triangle seems to point up towards that vertex. In other words, I find it pretty damn brilliant.:)

Thank you very much, as it is a self portrait it is normally not one that people will give acritique of. So i'm all chuffed you took the time to reply :)

Start Dale

Hey guys; Bravery or madness time... I as part of my HND had to make a promotional video of myself and my artistic stuffs... This is the first time i have ever done anything like this ((EVER)). So excuse the terrible edit of sound and video, dodgy script and mad shooting technique. But hey let me know how bad you think it is ;)

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I had to give you my opinion on your artwork because it's simply fascinating. Not only that, but it feels like there's not enough attention given to the art section of this forum. Instead of you thanking me, I thank you for helping me formulate an idea for my conceptual opposites for my painting course.:)

For the most part, your visual transitions are great! Each segment feels equivalent in length, which is good for portraying your artistic skill. The only one that feels awkward is around 0:38, where it has a double transition in 1 second. Since it's minor, it should be easy to fix. I like the idea of seeing you talk in your promotional video. The only problem I have is that there's only one part of that. If you want to go that route, I suggest just a couple more as short breaks to delve more into the other clips you already have. Otherwise, you could altogether abandon it.

Sound is actually pretty fine. In fact, I'm impressed that you were able to speak without much awkward pauses or anything of the sort. Around 0:34, I noticed the unintended spike in volume when you tried to pronounce "a". Again, this is a minor error that could be fixed. If this is allowed for your promotional video, I would personally add an instrumental to compliment the video. I always found that visuals and music have this strange bond that can capture the audience's eye. One last thing to note, I'd suggest rolling credits once you're done speaking.

Overall, this is pretty great for a first shot at a promo video! It just needs a few tweaks and it'll be perfect!

Start Dale

Thanks for the advice, you bring up good points. I will have more filming to do and then i'll release mark 2 promo video.

Tanya

Wow!!! Beautiful work! My favorites are Uber Glitterati and Possession.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts