PC My (accidental) fix to the Miraak glitch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Svea

I don't know if anyone has posted this remedy for Miraak yet, but here is what I did on two different characters.

My problem with Miraak was that after going through three normal phases of being brought down and using each dragon to heal himself, he would get to around 10% and disappear. I turned off clipping and found him standing right underneath the center well just staring at me. I tried to shoot him with my bow and the arrow just went right through him. After many reloads testing various fixes (resurrecting him with full health, using slow, controlled damage throughout the entire fight, riding Sahrotaar until Miraak killed him, etc) nothing seemed to work for me. I came across a suggestion to go back to the spot where you first ride Sahrotaar. Apparently going back and forth between those chapters of books will fix the glitch, but I didn't get that far. Instead of just setting my character to the location of the book, I turned off clipping and tried to run back to where I thought the place was. I was lost. I ended up running straight out and after I got far enough Hermaeus-Mora started talking. By the time I got back to the tower I got the notification that I finished the quest, and everything was back to normal. The talent options were there and the book worked to return me to Skaal Village.

TL;DR, Turn off clipping and run away

XELI

a weird glitch....when i killed Miraak everything was ok and i didn't get any glitch.....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts