• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tyrone

So I recently got oblivion for the computer, and was wondering if anyone could reccomend any mods to me, such as armor mods, quest mods, etc. Things to enhance the experience basically

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'm interested in finding some mods to get for it. I do, however, recommend Qarl's texture III mod. It's insane and like quadruples the texture quality.

And the unofficial Oblivion patch. It fixes around 2700 bugs.

Tyrone

I'm interested in finding some mods to get for it. I do, however, recommend Qarl's texture III mod. It's insane and like quadruples the texture quality.

And the unofficial Oblivion patch. It fixes around 2700 bugs.

I love that texture mod, makes my oblivion feel a little bit more realistic

Mods that I can reccomend after playing it for about a few weeks now are -

For Castles, I think Castle Seaview or Castle Almgard is a great choice. Glenvar Castle has a quest to it but it's just too empty to me and the quest is not that fun. If you like the original Battlehorn Castle then get Battlehorn Castle Enhanced. Get ImpeReal Castles to make castles in cities a lot better

Streamline is a great mod if your computer is having lag problems, or if you want to do a texture pack on high settings

For weapons, Adonnays Elven Weaponry is awesome and so are all of the Realswords mods

Armor-wise, there aren't too many lore-accurate sets out there, I personally like the Dread Knight Armor, and the Blades Ceremonial Armor. If you're not going for lore then Sauron's Armor, Gondorian Rangers Gear, Lich King Armor and Frostmourne, and Ringwraith Armor is all cool.

For dungeons, if you liked WoW then Scarlet Monastery is really well done, I bet you'll like it even if you have no clue what WoW is.

Other mods I like are Kvatch Rebuilt, Knights of the Nine Revelations, and Midas Magic.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
For dungeons, if you liked WoW then Scarlet Monastery is really well done, I bet you'll like it even if you have no clue what WoW is.

Get out.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Well let's see. where shoudl i start.

Better bodies is one. Brew house for farming. Castle High rock. Actually just check out Oblivion Real Estate and pick out a few there. Common oblivion, Obscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, Castle vaults(thieves), Realistic ragdolls, fient death, Faster arrows, and tons more. also you can download the TES construction kit and read a guide on how to use it. I've become qiuet good at modding oblivion.

Happy Hunting

Sauron1324

Dragon Priest Hevnoraak
You could download Deadly Reflex mod. Makes you able to..well..decapitate your enemies and so on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts