• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mantis Taboggan

Just wanted to see if you can marry more than once, I married Mjoll for the sword but now I don't like the sword or her. Does she have to die? What's the process for multiple marriages?

chelz0r

If you're playing on PC you can console dumb your other half :) Supposedly when you meet them after that they tell you how much they hate you every time.

On consoles, you'll have to take her to a battle she can't win, I'm afraid there's no other way. Followers die all the time, they have a mind of their own and they charge in battle even when you're trying to sneak attack. I've had 3 who died in battle, 1 who got bored of waiting for me and just left (Iona) and 2 dogs who died very quickly because they don't know when to stop attacking. Plus 3 or 4 horses, inc Frost, who either died in battle or just disappeared randomly.

Mantis Taboggan

Okay so take her armor off, fight a dragon but sit back and let her die then I can throw on the old pimp necklace and go get a new one? PS3 btw.

chelz0r

Pretty much. Your followers will keep on fighting if you flee. Let her do the front lines and then if you happen to do Fire Breath in her direction during a battle, you didn't kill her, she just got in the way :)

Latest posts