Multiple followers life compatable with Dawngaurd???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

I'm talking about the Steam version. I've waited about 2 days for someone to answer this.

Please someone answer me...

Sorry, mod is called "Mulitiple follower lite."

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Are you looking for a mod that allows you to have multiple followers, that also works with Dawnguard?

Torok

no. This is a mod I'm subscribed to. I just wanna know if I can use it with Dawnguard.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Sorry my internet died for a moment.

Anyways I'm not sure, never heard of it. I'm assuming it's a mod that lets you do such things? If so I don't see why it wouldn't, I use Amazing Follower Tweaks and it works fine. Just make sure to back up your saves and all, just to be safe.

Torok

How do i back up my saves?

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
If you're on Windows 7 it should be something like this:
Documents > My Games > Skyrim > saves

Just make a copy of your saves folder and put it somewhere, then you should be fine. If you're using Windows XP it should be something similar, not sure about Mac or anything though.

Torok

Thank you.

I still need my original question answered though. I might just have to let it get answered the hard way. But it'd be nice if I could get an answer now.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts