• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NoVa

Bossmer
Is it possible to get more than one Blades sword, the katana? I found the one in Riverwood, but I need another one so I can combine them with the elemental fury shout while dual wielding. Unfortunately Dragonbane is enchanted and doesn't combine with the shout :c

ill wil

Yup...once you join the Blades.

Divinity

Theres one in Bloated mans grotto. its a unique one tho

NoVa

Bossmer
Try to find "The Whispering Door" if you want a Dai-Katana style weapon.
I saw that on a loading screen and my mouth started to water. I was heart broken when I learned they changed the ebony blade from Oblivion into a two handed weapon in Skyrim </3

ill wil

I wish there was a pic of all the weapons and armor

NoVa

Bossmer
I'm a dedicated dual wielder so don't take offense when I say all other forms of damage dealing are obsolete in comparison hahaha. Sure there is the 30x sneak attack bonus for dagger fans but sneaking isn't always an option. As for two-handing.. the missed opportunity far outweighs the damage capability in my opinion. Just put another sword or a shield in that other hand!

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Two Handed is just too slow for me. The damage output in contrast to how many your holding which is eating up your weight kills it for me also.

Flamingtaco

I found one on the old man in nightgate inn, north of whiterun I believe. Im kinda confused why because hes a fairly generic npc and he wasnt essential. Perhaps the blades sword accidentally got put in as a leveled item but it still makes little sense.

LXhero

If you go back to where you pick up the dragonbane there are 6 of them on a weapon rack on the wall, but they count as stolen. I took 4 of them and have double enchanted them and upgraded them to legendary. Dual-wielding them is sweet. Because a one dualwield attack is enough to take out anything except the very strong of enemies and also because there is a perk that allows you to speed up dual wield attcks by upto 40%, plus a further 50% power bonus. So dual wield beats two handed every time for me. I use light armour which helps speed also.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts