Multiple Adoption House?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rumor

Hello.

I've logged literally thousands of hours of Skyrim on both xbox and playstation. Then I quit playing for a rew years. Falling in love all over again. Realy an epic, beautiful, immersive game.

Now getting into the computer version. Been so busy figuring out the modding aspect, which is entirely new to me - that I've not even really played. I've logged a few hours but getting ready to start over with the mods I'm selecting.

So far - have convenient horses and the herd extension (not sure if that's the right term), Amazing Follower Tweaks and Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions. Now trying to decide on which house to add so I can have 6 kids and follower or three. Ironically, kind of house hunting in real life too - feels kind of like that.

This is what I'd like -
1) obviously room for 6 kids
2) some room for followers, AFT allows 5 - so don't need one with 15+ additional beds
3) All crafting, alchemy stations - storage would be swell
4) Stables, room for horses - gardening is a must - other things like apiary and other animals like cows & chickens appreciated but not mandatory
5) I'd like to have to buy it - but features over this detail- free houses feel funny- I like to 'earn' stuff
6) I love to custom decorate - so nothing with static clutter, manequins/bookshelves/weapon racks - yippee!
7) safe storage - should be part of home, but I note that some advertise they have this - so some may not?
8) minimal NPCs, seems weird to have merchant in my house - maybe that's just a misinterpretation on my part. Not sure how I feel about guards.
9) Don't really want: plumbing, castles, caves/underground, vampire/dark, dwemer

And since you're here, if you'd like to tell me about mods that you've enjoyed (there are so many. so. many) - I'd love to hear about them.

I play with an xbox controller, I may convert one day - but for now, it serves me well.

Thanks!

Hart

Sassmaster
The only thing I can think of is a small farm that sits outside of Dragon Bridge. I don’t know if it has everything you’re looking for, but I’ll see if I can find it once agaim.

Hart

Sassmaster
Well, I found it, but it only holds two kids and three followers. I’ll list a few that i’ve found nice over the years, and maybe you can look through those

Bridge Farm - Gentester
Pinewood Manor - Lrsamways
Darkwater Home - caleeebio
Skogurheim - RuneDasRune
Skyfall Estate / Frostvale Estate - Ld50365

That’s all I have for now, but those are the ones thatcaught my interest.

For a personal note, I like the Legacy of the Dragonborn, which is a massive museum mod that adds a lot to the game overall. I Could go on and on but I enjoy the ammount of content it adds t the game in an immersive way.

Hart

Sassmaster
@DarkBeckyhood
Yes! Legacy of the Dragonborn. The museum is in solitude and has a ton of quest added in.

Rumor

Thank you Hart for your thoughtful and researched reply. I don sincerely appreciate your time and recomedations. I will certainly check those out. I spent about 3 hours looking through every linked house on the mod - and got about nowhere.

I did see and take note of Legacy of the Dragonborn, seemed so huge and complicated - your endorsement may afford it a second look. I can tell it was a labor of love, was highly endorsed and seems to add quite a bit. I may appreciate it later, now I just find it so overwhelming :).

Thanks again!

Rumor

I'm heavily leaning towards Skyfall Estate. It's beautiful, very pleasing to look at - expansive storage/display - can adopt 6 kids - think it has *everything* I want.

Can't find if it's static or if I can move clutter - decorating is something I really enjoy. This contemplation led me to discover, but learn very little about Jaxonz Positioner...

I loved this game before, learning to use all the resourses afforded by a computer will certainly enhance it even more.

So busy learning right now that I've not played in days though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts