• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Heljarchen Hall is nearly complete. My house carl, (can't remember the lads name at the moment), seems tough yet friendly. I gave him the champion's cudgel. My bard sticks mostly to drum instrumentals, just like I asked. Jordis is effective as steward, and we eliminated the local giants. Things seem to be going well, and yet I worry.

I told Aela the Ailing that we'd be moving to The Hall. She said she'd see me there. That was a few days ago. She's ailing, you see. If you've read my thread about her you already know, suffice it to say she doesn't get around too well. I have grim imaginings of her, stuck somewhere in the wilderness, ambulating fruitlessly. Or perhaps she moonwalked through a giant's camp. Aela is not set up to fight giants alone. So what is to be done?

Another concern. When I return to Lakeview, the kids are present. Do they not move with Aela? I don't feel like myself, worrying over such things. I think it's time for some ale. And then, some bandit killing!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
As it turns out, tis probably best to disregard this... Upon my last visit to Lakeview, I was surprised to see that Aela was still there. I again told her that we're moving to Heljarchen, and she said she'd meet me there. Then she said, "I'll be here, my dear." Well, which is it?! Let this be a lesson to those men who were thinking of marrying Aela. Think again. There are many less troublesome women to be had in Skyrim.

Fenix09

How does your family feel about moving ? like we moved to Heljarchen Hall and the wife loves it but the kids think's it's just too cold up here but they were all happy living at the breeze home.

Muiri was on the ball to move she was there before the kids were and after she arrived the children didn't make it for at least 3 days time and thought if some witch got to them and fed them sweets to fatten them up for a meal but they made it which gave me some relief

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
On my main character, I told my wife and kids to move to the new house in Falkreath but they never made it. :sadface: They never showed up. I haven't seen my wife and kids in weeks :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts