• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Charlie123ABC

Hi

I have been experiencing infrequent and irregular mouse lag and acceleration and have since added "iPresentInterval=0" to "SkyrimPrefs.ini" and "Skyrim.ini" and I've added "bMouseAcceleration=0" to "SkyrimPrefs.ini" to try to fix them. These changes have eliminated mouse lag and acceleration BUT only in some interface menus. The menus that no longer have this problem are; escape menu, local map, world map can be fixed by bringing up the local map.

So the point is I was wondering if anybody could take an educated guess as to why the changes have fixed the problem only on certain interfaces. If anybody could help me out that would be awesome. Thanks for reading.

System:
Window 7
nVidia GTS 250

(P.S.)
I have also tried FPS Limter with apparently no effect. Also This problem persists whether SkyUI is running or not.

Charlie123ABC

Wow nice ok I will try your suggestion and check if that line is there.

I haven't run fraps but I can see the rate isn't very high, definately below 50. Yes I am on steam.

Charlie123ABC

fMouseHeadingYScale
fMouseHeadingXScale

These lines aren't present in Skyrim.ini oddly.

There was however "fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0125" in "Steam/SteamApps/Common/skyrim/Skyrim/SkyrimPrefs.ini" and "fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0500" in "My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/SkyrimPrefs.ini"

Charlie123ABC

Added the text under the display section, still strange mouse lag in inventory and things.

fMouseHeadingYScale
fMouseHeadingXScale

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts