• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wuffles

We all have our own wishes for what the next Elder Scrolls game will have.

Personally, I loved the Hearthfire DLC, and I really want them to expand on that... But I'll get to that later.

1. Somewhere other than Tamriel. I know it's been the standard ES location, but if we move outside of the continent, it opens up all sorts of opertunities.
2. Race specific quests/items/NPC comments. Because Skyrim really dropped the ball there. I mostly play as a Khajiit, and I always wondered why my character was allowed into towns and becomes thane to pretty much all of the holds, but the traders were forced to wait outside.
3. More Divine questlines. I like to play "Good" characters, so being able to be a pure, god serving hero instead of a deadra supporter would be nice.
4. Rival factions. I DON'T want to be a thief, or an assassin, but that way I'm missing out on so many quests. What I would like is some alternatives, making you choose between 2 or more rivals.
5. Linking to 1, What if we have to set up a colony, or new town(Expanding Hearthfire)? I hear there's already a similar Mod (Rebuilding Helgen if I believe), so it's not outside the realms of possibility.
6. And finally, a better reason to spend so much time on your appearance. In a typical playthrough I'll never leave 1st person mode, so I don't really see the point. If they give us cutscenes, etc (They managed it for Mass Effect), it would give me more incentive.

Now, I'm assuming here that all the usual complaints/wishes, like better voice acting, shorter loading times, etc will be sorted.

What do you all want to be included in the next Elder Scrolls game?

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I agree with all your suggestions EXCEPT i would still like to have it in Tamriel somewhere (or everywhere).

- I would love to see cutscenes and boss fight scenes.
- A wider variety of weapons and armour (spears/halberds/throwing knives)
- NPCs remember the deeds you have done andreat you accordingly (good & bad)
- better follower AI
- A dodge function (and maybe skill tree) in battle, good for assassins/thieves
- A bigger negative impact of deadra and dremora (they arnt evil enough in Skyrim)

Theres a couple more but cant think of them :confused: !

TJ0331

Nords forever
I would pick:

1. Diff. weapon types/ ability to use a shield in either hand or even do two shields at once.
2. a hardcore mode like on fallout new vegas
3. Customizable armor and the better the smith you are the more creative and unique your armor can be.
4. A dodge function
5. Random weapon generator like in borderlands
These are just a few.

Izekiel Kest

I would like to see a function where you can become leader of your own town and make money on taxes from merchants that sell items in your town. Also, overtime you make enough money to upgrade the town get more houses for people to live in and more merchants will want to sell goods there. I would like see a function where you can perform the black sacrament or pay an assassin to kill your wife or someone else so you don't have to get your hand dirty, and divorce option and remarry option if you get your wife assassinated(and you can report your wife's death instead of someone having to find it). Plus, I would like to see naval warfare of somekind and questes of those sorts. I wouldn't mind it but I don't really want a Skyrim 2 for an ES: 6, I would prefer the civil war be concluded in a dlc or you can read it in books. Maybe a Tamriel wide game about driving away the thalmor, I know it might be hard to do a game like that so instead they could do maybe instance each province and be able to take a carrage across boarders. And keep the racial styles like they're doing in ESO and keep in light, medium, and heavy. And, I would like it if the main character of ES: 6 wasn't an important one of a kind person like the dragonborn so it wouldn't be lorebreaking to support a lan or multiplayer function, but t character can still learn spells and aquire items NPCs don't have and can't get. Also, I would like the final boss fight and main storyline be more interactive and interesting. In my opinon ES:5 main storyline was very anticlimactic, it was still good though, really like ES: 5.

Izekiel Kest

Also, in ES: 6 make more choices. For example, when you do Blades quest to kill Parthanax upon talking to him he makes you fell bad about what your about to do, so instead of either killing him or not you could lie to the Blades saying you killed him but didn't really so that everyone is happy.

Rextoret

top kek
Choices that affect the story, more character customization in terms of background story, and cutscenes are some of my most wanted new features.

Izekiel Kest

^ all except cutscenes I could do because if there are cutscenes you couldn't be randomly attacked by thing.. But if your character could voice the choices you make in dialogue.

Izekiel Kest

Also, I would want to be able to get a daedric artifact from the Daedric Prince Jyggalag. And, to be able to build your own house without a dlc and put up as many manicans you want and the manicans can hold weapons.

Soulofthewolf

Hey y'all I'm new on hee but something I would really like is to be able to customize your character more. War paint/scars n your person, taller/shorter/ fatter/skinnier. You get the idea

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
I want bosmer to be portrayed more as rough, tribal, survivalists with a heart for romance and fun, and less of the short little elves with annoying voices that they were in oblivion. Skyrim stepped up a bit towards what I want, but I would like a bit more.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Your accomplishments and reputation should proceed you. There's nothing like saving civilization as we know it, yet still hearing the same, "So are you new to Riften?" Or "I remember now, you're that new member of the companions. What do you do there, fetch the mead?"

I don't have a problem with the voice acting itself, there just needs to be more actors so that half the male population doesn't sound like Optimus Prime.

One other that has not been mentioned, is making third person more viable, such as a Dark Souls/Demon's Souls style of combat and movement.

Jake Johnson

I have one wish for TES 6:

I want Bethesda to hire a competent QA staff.

Skyrim had too many bugs.

PrisonerLizzie

I have one wish for TES 6:

I want Bethesda to hire a competent QA staff.

Hey now, lets not get crazy.

Personally, I'd like it if they could make it so my follower would do as I tell them.

"Wait here"
"ok"
goes into a fight follower runs into the mix
stands over body and sighs "I told you to wait over there"

operationinfernus

1. The return of throwing weapons and spears
2. Lycanthropy to have its own extended questline (Hircines Hunt anyone?)
3. An expansive Orc territory, or maybe a trip to Orsinium altogether
4. The ability to pick a daedric lord to be a champion for, complete with a quest line that would pit you at odds with the other champions, giving the chance to collect the other artifacts (I.e. You are the champion of malacath, who firsts requests you vanquish the Champion of Azura, then Peryite, etc.)
5. More immersion into odd jobs. ( want to fish for a living? How about becoming a lumberjack and supporting a community?)
6. In tandem with number 6 and previously posted, the ability to lead a village/stronghold/monastery, complete with all the stipulations to managing it
7. For the 'illicit' substances like moon sugar to actually affect you
8. The return of 'minor and major' skills
9. Custom spells, personalized gear when it's you making it, etc
10. An extremely lengthy main quest featuring an 'Everyman'
11. Pets! I'm talking wolves, trolls, a bird, you could even give me a mud crab named std and I'll be happy with the minor companionship that doesn't repeat the same mundane dialogue.
12. I think the biggest for me would be more inclusion into the already established lore in the series (a game where you can be the first to find the main reason the dwemer disappeared, the origins of the night mother and her relationship to Sithis, Etc.)

A lot of what I mentioned are just things they've been sort of doing (the return of crossbows, death hounds huskies and armoured trolls as pets, exploring the lore behind queen Potema etc.) but I want to see a complete iteration of these things

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts