Most Satisfying. Glitch. Ever.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

michael.bugg

So, basically I had to sign up for the forums just to share this: I'm passing through Riften, and I hear a fight break out while I'm selling some stuff to Balimund. I end the conversation and turn around, expecting to see some nameless thief get killed and grab some easy loot. Only instead of some nameless thief, who do I see getting the pile-on by the whole fracking city?

Maven. Fracking. Blackbriar.

It's like the entire city of Riften finally got tired of her crap and a mob formed just to give her an epic beatdown. Since she's essential, she goes down without dying, and everyone wanders off. And then she gets back up again and immediately zaps a guard with lightning. Cue second beatdown, which takes only a moment since she's got no hp left. She gets back up, zaps another guard, wash, rinse, repeat.

I sat back and watched this with a big grin on my face for a good ten minutes, then decided to get in on the game. The next time she got up, I Fus Ro Dah'd her into the canal.

Apparently, only native Riftenites were invited to the beatdown, because every guard in the city started chasing me, and wouldn't accept my surrender. So I escaped out the northern gates and kept running until I lost them all. And that's how my character got an 80 septim bounty in the Rift.

Totally worth it.

michael.bugg

UPDATE: I was confronted by some guards at a farm, so I decided to just go ahead and pay my bounty. As I walk out of the Riften jail, the mob beatdown of Maven kicked off again. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts