Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Mine has a little story behind it.
So, I was free roaming in Skyrim when I decided to fast travel to Shearpoint for reasons I have not decided on. I was instantly confronted by three Hired Thugs, who I sword....ed into Oblivion. I took their stuff, and checked the note that always comes with these guys. It turned out to have been Bergritte Battle-Born who sent the trio after me. Obviously, I wasn't going to let that pass. So, I fast traveled straight to Whiterun and found Bergritte in the market. I walked up to her, and she started insulting the Stormcloaks (And therefore me). This was the last straw. Originally I had been planning to just give her a couple of hits, but she had taken it too far. I instantly beat her to death with only my fists. I allowed myself to be arrested, serving my first ever piece of jailtime for that character.
When I got out, I waited until midnight then went down to market. My ex-enemy's corpse still lay on the floor, thank Talos. So, I decided to make an example of her. First, I took all of her clothes. Next, I carried her up to the Bannered Mare, and sat her down outside the front door. Next, I took out the bounty letter, signed with her name, and put it in her hand, so people new that I had killed her and why - Nords are very proud people, so it would be very shameful for her family to have her hire someone else to fight for her.
Anyway, to finish my revenge, I took a dagger and placed it in her other hand.
Job done, I left, feeling both satisfied and like a horrible person.

So, what evil things have you guys done?

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Completely destroy Whiterun and Solitude. About 60,000 bounty in total. Nobody was spared, not even the children.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Now I think about it, I forgot about The Great Whiterun Guard Massacre. None survived.
Had a bounty so high I can't even remember it...

When I get the game for PC, the first thing I'm gonna do is download the killable children mod, and a mod that removes the Essential tag from all NPCs.
Then I'm going on a province-wide killing spree.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
When I get the game for PC, the first thing I'm gonna do is download the killable children mod, and a mod that removes the Essential tag from all NPCs.
Then I'm going on a province-wide killing spree.

This alone is more than enough incentive for me to buy the game all over again. I don't care if I break quests. I don't care if I incur the wrath of countless faceless people who spit upon me for desiring that every living creature in Syrim, including those obnoxious, annoying, immortal little pain in the pixels, are killable. I want my killing spree to mean something.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
A child and mother were talking to each other and I brutally sliced the mother's heads off, in front of her daughter. I have never felt more alive.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts