Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
i molested a giant with a daedric sword while he molested a dragon that was molesting kharjo while kharjo was goin on about bein able to smell stuff really good......

Swingbo

I play on
I've done quite a lot on my first try:
480462_558488810842605_661410399_n.jpg

When I showed those guards that taking an arrow on the knee isn't the worse thing in the world...

522131_558488677509285_642882256_n.jpg
This is generally what every Hold looks like after I pay it a visit for the first time. Same thing goes for those teeny villages, lone houses, and random encounters. By the time I realized they don't actually respawn, Riften was the only Hold standing...I decided to return to a blank slate and restart everything properly then.

563542_558491547508998_1144535093_n.jpg

That is...until I got hold of the console commands...

522131_558496387508514_264354432_n.jpg

Dremora invasion of Whiterun (you don't wanna know what happened to the defenders outside Whiterun before it was breached). Yep, gotta blame the console...
I play on xbox and love it, but I have got to say those console commands look fun.

Swingbo

One time i got so annoyed with the constant Wanna PlAy a game Did you get me anything, so i waited till my two NPC kids were asleep sneaked in their room then changed into WareWolf and chased them round the house Roaring at them Killed the annoying heavy breathing fox " Vix " and left it on the dinner table for breakfast, But i had to go back and use auto save as they wouldn't speak to me after that
If that isn't a fun/horrible dad, what is?

Swingbo

I was randomly talking to people in this one tavern and I accidentally hired Marcurio, I wanted a warrior follower but was to lazy to tell him to leave. So for a few days he made me mad for some random reason and I tell him to bug off. He says,"so you think you can survive without me!" That was the final straw, I bash his face in in front of a Pale Guard who just says," By the gods did that just happen!" So I thought that was hilarious and even worse, a few days later I get an inheritance letter saying we are sorry for the loss of your father Marcurrio but we still taxed his final wish( paraphrased a little.) So I killed my dad and I was laughing for at least 15 minutes.

TheNatural

This afternoon I was in Solitude, sidling around attempting to level up my sneak, as I has just made it legendary. I went into the house next to Erikur's (blanking on the name at the moment) and was pleased to find that my sneakiness allowed me to walk past the small family and go upstairs. There were a couple beds, and two chests, with 7 gold in them combined. Right as I'm walking down the stairs to sneak back out, I hear a child's voice say, something like, "Fish again?" to which the father replied with something along the lines of, "I know son, maybe someday we'll have more to eat."

It broke my heart, so I was going to turn around and replace the gold I'd stolen, and maybe put in a few extra Septims, but I spun around too quickly and knocked a few loud objects on the ground. They spotted me, and demanded I leave.

I think I'm going to have to wait until they go to sleep and go all Santa Clause on them and sneak in and leave them some gold. I did see what looked like cookies on the end table... maybe it's a sign?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts