Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
I once got fed up of Degaine (the old homeless guy in Markarth) and sniped him from the entrance to the house in Markarth, before going in and coming back out. Well, no sooner did I leave my house again a courier came up and said he'd left all of his gold to me

Sorry about that one Degaine

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
I once got fed up of Degaine (the old homeless guy in Markarth) and sniped him from the entrance to the house in Markarth, before going in and coming back out. Well, no sooner did I leave my house again a courier came up and said he'd left all of his gold to me

Sorry about that one Degaine

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
One of my characters introduced Lydia to the Ebony Blade. Hey don't judge me. She said she was sworn to carry my burdens, so start carrying....
And given how Lydia is, I betcha she had a wonderful time. :)

Pálrún

This isn't "evil" per se, as it's part of the game strategy, but I love using Frenzy in bandit, Forsworn, or Falmer camps and watch them kill themselves; then resurrect the dead to finish off the survivors.

Last night I Fus'd my Riften housecarl (I forget her name offhand) off this bridge in a huge, northern frost troll cave where there's a lake like 100 feet below, that was funny to watch her bounce off the wall first and then plummet down, but, she survived. She wasn't even mad.
I like (?) how in this game you can fall as far as you want and not take any damage so long as you land in a deep enough body of water.

I really really want to kill that fool in Whiterun who keeps preaching about Talos. The guards attack if you do, though.

Daelon DuLac

This isn't "evil" per se, as it's part of the game strategy, but I love using Frenzy in bandit, Forsworn, or Falmer camps and watch them kill themselves; then resurrect the dead to finish off the survivors.

Last night I Fus'd my Riften housecarl (I forget her name offhand) off this bridge in a huge, northern frost troll cave where there's a lake like 100 feet below, that was funny to watch her bounce off the wall first and then plummet down, but, she survived. She wasn't even mad.
I like (?) how in this game you can fall as far as you want and not take any damage so long as you land in a deep enough body of water.

I really really want to kill that fool in Whiterun who keeps preaching about Talos. The guards attack if you do, though.
Try taking Hemsker out from the rocks above the Skyforge really early in the morning (he usually shows up around 7 at the shrine) before the forge is open or, apparently, Jorrvaskr is even awake. As long as your hidden you're fine. I've done it a couple of times. Of course then I felt guilty and had to go clean his house out completely to aleviate the pain. The guy at the meadery has no problem buying his stuff. :)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Daelon DuLac

Every single time I killed someone I put them on a fire.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
That's not evil. It's a BBQ! Tasty... signed: Namira Lover

Torok

Killed a little girl's mother while I was a thief because I freaked out when she found me.
Killed the same little girl's parents with another character.
Killed, cooked and ate humans as a Bosmer. Didn't feel all that bad though.
Killed my husband, Torvar, when he went crazy and attacked me because of a bounty in Riften. I made a mistake filling my house up with Mede...
Became a cannible for the first time, didn't like it.
Sacrificed Marcurio to Boethia.

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
Hmmm, I'd say murdering Nazeem in cold blood but quite frankly I think I did Whiterun a service that day. In that case I'd say killing Pumpkin the fox, I had no choice though, she was after me!

Dovahkiir

Whacking annoying kids around the head with an axe is always fun.

My conscience always gets the better of me though and I always reload a previous save. Always. Pesky conscience.

Grelod dies when anything hits her. I assassinated her using telekinesis and launching a cup at her.

Grelod has I think 1 health point, you've only got to give her a hard stare and she drops down dead.

This ones more funny than evil but whenever I paid for pickpocket training from that beggar in Windhelm, I always immediately pickpocket my cash back.

Doesn't everyone do that? I let her keep most of it though mainly because there was a 0% chance of getting it back. I've given her enough money to buy a house but she still dresses in rags begging.

Guess theres no helping some people.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I sacrifice Lydia for Ebony Mail almost every playthorugh. That's about the extent of my evilness in Skyrim. I pretty much always play a good guy.

Wildroses

This ones more funny than evil but whenever I paid for pickpocket training from that beggar in Windhelm, I always immediately pickpocket my cash back.

Doesn't everyone do that? I let her keep most of it though mainly because there was a 0% chance of getting it back. I've given her enough money to buy a house but she still dresses in rags begging.

Guess theres no helping some people.

Thanks for reminding me of this:

The Wooden Dagger

I've forgiven Cicero and accepted him as my companion. His disturbing dialogues remind me of how sick he is we are..

Pálrún

I got fed up with both Degaine in Markarth and the preacher guy in Whiterun, so during night hours I slipped in and cut their throats while they slept. They both really annoyed me. Then I learn Degaine had me in his will, bwahaha.
It's hard to play this game
and not do something evil.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Daelon DuLac

My new Vampire Lord just went in to Honorhall and started spamming the health sucking spell. Took out Greold and left everybody else on their knees. Was that evil? I was just testing it out since I knew I couldn't kill the kids (dern it!). Oddly, none of the guards showed up. Wish they had, I could've used the perk points. :)

Daelon DuLac

My new Vampire Lord just went in to Honorhall and started spamming the health sucking spell. Took out Greold and left everybody else on their knees. Was that evil? I was just testing it out since I knew I couldn't kill the kids (dern it!). Oddly, none of the guards showed up. Wish they had, I could've used the perk points. :)
Of course, that wasn't as bad as casting Rout in the Kynareth Temple in Whiterun, but, hey. :)

KritikalPT

Or you could have fed on her in front of every kid until she died, and just to traumatize them further raise her corpse as a zombie. That'll do it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts