Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tat2teel

Not on my current playthrough, but I think Molag Bals quest is very evil.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
Ohoho...

When Camilla walked me to the edge of town, I leveled up to 2 by sneak attacking her. Then after I got paid for returning the claw, I killed Lucan for the claw. I stole everything in their home after joining the thieves guild and fenced it off. >_> I didn't like that family much...

Kage

The genocide of the Imperials and Stormcloaks of Skyrim. I even used a command code to kill the "unkillable ones" I view that as the most evil, but I've also tried to poison people by removing all their food and such and replacing it with poison. Almost everything I do is evil in that game. It's kind of funny, because I aim to be a Homicide Detective and usually view murder as an extremely evil act. I've no qualms with it, though, in Skyrim. All you're really killing is pixels.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I brought Grelod's undead body all the way back to Windhelm via Dead Thrall (which wasn't easy considering I was not using fast travel or carriages in that playthrough), then just left her corpse in that Aretino kid's home.

Grelod dies when anything hits her. I assassinated her using telekinesis and launching a cup at her.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Sacraficed a Merc to Boethia or Betraying a Preist under the command of Vaemina.
Unless commanded to by a higher power, I'm generally an upstanding citizen/legionary.

JoeMiller

quest is alright. more of a quest to become a cannibal or to do daedric quests. has pretty nice stamina and health boost.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Is that a fun/quest quest? It's one I actually started but then never completed mostly because I was scared of becoming a cannibal.
You can side with the preist If you don't want to follow through. I wouldn't bame you, I generally follow the Daedra unquestionably but Namira is...... ick.(Suppose that is why shes the Prince of revultion though)

Raven

This ones more funny than evil but whenever I paid for pickpocket training from that beggar in Windhelm, I always immediately pickpocket my cash back.
Also Ulfr the Blind in White River Watch near Whiterun, killed his whole clan except for him. Imagine his horror when he tries to find his mates after they start smelling bad and realising he has nothing in life anymore...

Dallas-Arbiter

This ones more funny than evil but whenever I paid for pickpocket training from that beggar in Windhelm, I always immediately pickpocket my cash back.
Also Ulfr the Blind in White River Watch near Whiterun, killed his whole clan except for him. Imagine his horror when he tries to find his mates after they start smelling bad and realising he has nothing in life anymore...
What's really evil is they gave him a book to read.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts