• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Your most awesome, or unbelievable, or just plain lucky kills in Skyrim.

This one time, I was fighting the Forsworn as my Vampire Sorcerer/Spellsword, Salthar. I was fighting the briarheart, and losing, because as a sorcerer I only wear buffed up Hooded Thalmor Robes. So, as I was desperately fending off the blows of this @sshole and his dozen or so cronies, I got a kill shot, in which I took the head clean off of his neck. The awesome part is when the man's body went tumbling off the cliff, and landed with a splat a few hundred metres down.

Unfortunately, that really pissed off his buddies, who promptly hacked me into peices. So much for my victorious massacre......

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
I was just looting a dungeon with my combat free illusionist/conjurer (he relies on summons to fight for him while using illusion to manipulate the battle feed rather than using destruction to fight) and I was attacked by a group of 3 basic draugr, I summoned one Flaming Familiar and it attacked them and killed them all in it's 6 sec life time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts