Most annoying quote for you in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I get annoyed whenever Nazeem opens his mouth when I walk by him. Everything he says annoys me and that is why I maul him and feed on his body when I first become a werewolf.
I usually wait until I'm level 10 and time it to show up right at 8:03 PM. That way a vampire kills him and I don't have to feel guilty.

I get annoyed whenever Nazeem opens his mouth when I walk by him. Everything he says annoys me and that is why I maul him and feed on his body when I first become a werewolf.
I usually wait until I'm level 10 and time it to show up right at 8:03 PM. That way a vampire kills him and I don't have to feel guilty.

I don't know anyone who actually like Nazeem. My friends on Xbox that play the game all hate Nazeem but I am the only one who kills him.

Mudeye

It's not the words but the tone of voice when Lydia says, "I'm sworn to carry your burdens." All condescending and whiny. I've been known to Fus-Ro-Dah her off a cliff for that!

And by the way, whenever I enter Breeze Home she's always sitting in my room right next to a table full of pastries trying to look all innocent. I know you've been snacking Lydia, you're not fooling anyone.

Daelon DuLac

It's not the words but the tone of voice when Lydia says, "I'm sworn to carry your burdens." All condescending and whiny. I've been known to Fus-Ro-Dah her off a cliff for that!

And by the way, whenever I enter Breeze Home she's always sitting in my room right next to a table full of pastries trying to look all innocent. I know you've been snacking Lydia, you're not fooling anyone.
I hate that attitude too. I don't know why she's always in my room (eating potatoes in my case since I always get rid of the pastries - in my RP ya gotta watch those hips!) she does have her own room after all. :)

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.

I hate that attitude too. I don't know why she's always in my room (eating potatoes in my case since I always get rid of the pastries - in my RP ya gotta watch those hips!) she does have her own room after all. :)
Yeah but she sleeps on the floor and what kinda looks like a rug but I guess it's a sleeping bag. Can you blame her for wanting to sit down every once in a while?:p

Daelon DuLac

Yeah but she sleeps on the floor and what kinda looks like a rug but I guess it's a sleeping bag. Can you blame her for wanting to sit down every once in a while?:p
She has her own bed in Breezehome in my game. Weird that you would get a sleeping bag. She even has her own cabinets and end tables. :)

Wippii

Bookworm
Someone mentioned one of the lines Thalmor use in combat. IMO all of those are annoying - except when the Thalmor are fighting a dragon/troll/animal. Then they're hilarious. :D

Delphine's "You're that visitor, been poking around." always annoys me, especially when I've arrived in Riverwood (for the first time) literally two minutes earlier.

Wildroses

Thanks to the power of mods I once played an alternate start mod that put my Altmer in the Thalmor faction. In my head, she'd just walked out of the embassy one day because she was fed up with working for the Thalmor, which was why I found it so annoying when she'd scream about Elven Supremacy being the only answer to wolves and mudcrabs.

But I forgave it because having your character screaming: "ON YOUR KNEES!" at an angry horker was a hilariously memorable moment.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
"I suppose Master Neloth won't mind.."

SVEN HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
"I suppose Master Neloth won't mind.."

SVEN HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS
He is correct though in suggesting that Neloth wouldn't mind if someone he doesn't even know went off to do something he knew nothing about or even cared to.

FullmetalHeart20

Do you get to the Cloud. District very often? What am I saying? Of course you don't.

Says the asshole to someone wearing expensive looking, enchanted robes/priceless Falmer artifacts, a crown made from a near extinct crystal that can house the blessings of the gods, wields Daedric artifacts in battle, and has Daedric hand servants made out of elements.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Do you get to the Cloud. District very often? What am I saying? Of course you don't.

Says the asshole to someone wearing expensive looking, enchanted robes/priceless Falmer artifacts, a crown made from a near extinct crystal that can house the blessings of the gods, wields Daedric artifacts in battle, and has Daedric hand servants made out of elements.
I always wanted to respond, "you ever felt what it was like to be turned into a human shish kabob on the blade of a warrior of legend? What am I saying, of course you haven't. Let me show you."

Sadly, I always ensure that Nazeem becomes collateral damage in a bandit, vampire, dragon or some other attack, purely an accident I swear. Breaks me up it does.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Having the Follower Commentary Overhaul has given me new quotes that I find annoying.

Faendal: Seen a lot of mean spirited folk around here lately.
Me: Really, Faendal? Really? Are you talking about the Forsworn we were just cutting down?

Faendal: I've heard those mages up in Winterhold are trying to figure out how many dragons there are in Skyrim.
5 seconds go by
Lydia: I've heard those mages up in Winterhold are trying to figure out how many dragons there are in Skyrim.
Me: Faendal just literally said that! You heard it from him!

The one that makes me laugh though was when Erandur opened up about becoming a priest of Mara and how he had never felt warmth like it before. And Lydia replies with "One man's trash........" o_O How can you be so cold, Lydia!?

ShadowHunter

Another one that really gets on my nerves is Lilith Maiden-Loom "come to chat with an old woman hm? Do your good deed for day?". No, I did not come to chat you, but I'm sure my sword would be happy to chat with you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts