Most annoying quote for you in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LuChao

The Martial artist
"is that fur coming out of your ears?" WELL DUH I AM A CAT PERSON lol what khajiit doesn't have fur in their ears

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
If you help the blacksmith at Windhelm after you complete the civil war quest line, he becomes sort-of Bi-polar. When I talk to him:

"What do you want milk drinker?"
After I'm done and leave:
"Come back anytime, you're always welcome here!"

Wut...

General Charles Xander

Ya ever try to shave a cat? They really don't like it when you shave their ears. :)
They'll be fine, they have 9 lives... Ok 8....7......6.....5...
:p

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
"I'm gonna find out who did this?"

I did it, right in front of your eyes, you saw me run that guy through with this sword that is covered in his blood as I stand before you right f***ing now..

It's even better when your own follower says that right after they themself killed the person they are talking about. "What do you mean 'find out who' killed that guy? Who the fluff are you, OJ f***ing Simpson? You gonna look for who did this on a golf course too?"

General Charles Xander

Mogrul: I'll say this only once....

Says it every time he's sees you....0-@

General Charles Xander

"You don't scare me!! >:L

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
It is kind of annoying/weird when I have Mjoll as a follower. She's kind, courteous, sympathetic to each and every individual..... Until you hear

"Skyrim is for the Nords!"
:sadface:
Okay say the Nords "get" Skyrim kay. Does this mean that all Nords need to go to Skyrim? Do they have property rights? I mean it's a nothing battle cry right? RIGHT!?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
It is kind of annoying/weird when I have Mjoll as a follower. She's kind, courteous, sympathetic to each and every individual..... Until you hear

Okay say the Nords "get" Skyrim kay. Does this mean that all Nords need to go to Skyrim? Do they have property rights? I mean it's a nothing battle cry right? RIGHT!?
That would be hilarious! The Nords win Skyrim so the Empire decides to post the following: "ATTENTION: All citizens, visitors or expatriates of Nord extraction are, effective immediately, banished from Cyrodil or any other province controlled by the Empire, and will be required to immediately repatriate to the former Imperial Province known as "Skyrim". Any person, persons or individuals of Nord extraction, be they pure blood or any derivative of such, observed to be in or on Imperial property after the 30th of Frostfall will be summarily executed as enemies of the State.

It is also, hereby decreed that, all trade, commerce and/or barter with Nord businesses, those businesses based in Skyrim or who trade in goods imported from Skyrim will cease such activities immediately or suffer fine, jailing or execution depending on the severity of the infraction.

It is also, hereby decreed that all Imperial citizens of non-Nord extraction shall immediately vacate and cease all contact with the Province of Skyrim under same penalties.

It is to be announced that the Empire shall now hold Skyrim in violation of all treaties, agreements and/or assumptions and shall be held in Embargo status until such a time as said treaties, agreements and/or assumptions may be redrafted to the satisfaction of the Empire."

That should do it.

good luck Skyrim. :)

General Charles Xander

That would be hilarious! The Nords win Skyrim so the Empire decides to post the following: "ATTENTION: All citizens, visitors or expatriates of Nord extraction are, effective immediately, banished from Cyrodil or any other province controlled by the Empire, and will be required to immediately repatriate to the former Imperial Province known as "Skyrim". Any person, persons or individuals of Nord extraction, be they pure blood or any derivative of such, observed to be in or on Imperial property after the 30th of Frostfall will be summarily executed as enemies of the State.

It is also, hereby decreed that, all trade, commerce and/or barter with Nord businesses, those businesses based in Skyrim or who trade in goods imported from Skyrim will cease such activities immediately or suffer fine, jailing or execution depending on the severity of the infraction.

It is also, hereby decreed that all Imperial citizens of non-Nord extraction shall immediately vacate and cease all contact with the Province of Skyrim under same penalties.

It is to be announced that the Empire shall now hold Skyrim in violation of all treaties, agreements and/or assumptions and shall be held in Embargo status until such a time as said treaties, agreements and/or assumptions may be redrafted to the satisfaction of the Empire."

That should do it.

I give it a week. :p

That should do it.

Pretty much what I thought when I actually put my thought into it. I have to much time on my hands.:p

Daelon DuLac

That should do it.

Pretty much what I thought when I actually put my thought into it. I have to much time on my hands.:p
Apparently I do too, considering I'm actually at work! :)

General Charles Xander

That should do it.

That moment of happiness when you know you accomplished nothing at work and got away with it....

That moment of happiness when you know you accomplished nothing at work and got away with it....
I have a pretty lax job. I'm assistant manager at a Quickstop. I still do basic stuff but sitting in the office with the company computer and reviewing the schedules is leisure time.:p

Morgan

I have a pretty lax job. I'm assistant manager at a Quickstop. I still do basic stuff but sitting in the office with the company computer and reviewing the schedules is leisure time.:p

Plus you weren't even supposed to work today! Amirite?

Daelon DuLac

Plus you weren't even supposed to work today! Amirite?
Nah... I'm buried as usual. Y'all save me from going cross-eyed looking at all these compliance documents and legal briefs. :)

General Charles Xander

"Foolish Human, Elven Supremacy is the only way!"

The only WAY for YOU is 6 feet under the ground! :mad:

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Have we reached the Gildergleam yet? NO! Are we near the Gildergleam? NO! Is that tree the Gildergleam? NO FOR F*** SAKE!

Buried the Nettlebane gladly into Maurice Jonrelle's chest.

I get annoyed whenever Nazeem opens his mouth when I walk by him. Everything he says annoys me and that is why I maul him and feed on his body when I first become a werewolf.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts