Most annoying quote for you in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
wait i know you
Oh! That one annoys me to no end! And, apparently the "know" me, but have no idea why! No bounties, no crimes, nothing... Now I realize my characters are usually horrible sluts and murderers, but, I really can't remember bedding you, ya ja**a**!

sticky runes

When I join the mages college and Mirabelle Irvine hands me some clothing and says something like "while you are not required to wear these, you may find them more comfortable than your current attire..." what, you mean the robes and hood I'm already wearing? o_O

Morgan

"I'm not claiming to be the best blacksmith in Whiterun. Eorlund Gray-Mane has that honor. All I ask, is a fair chance."

Not to mention how counterproductive this one is. Think if you were really a customer: "Wait, so you're saying there's a much, much better blacksmith just up the road? Y'know, I think I'll keep looking, thanks anyway."

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
It is kind of annoying/weird when I have Mjoll as a follower. She's kind, courteous, sympathetic to each and every individual..... Until you hear

"Skyrim is for the Nords!"
:sadface:

Toxius

Frost Wolf
It is kind of annoying/weird when I have Mjoll as a follower. She's kind, courteous, sympathetic to each and every individual..... Until you hear

But you're not crept out about Aerin stalking the both of you to the bitter end...

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion

But you're not crept out about Aerin stalking the both of you to the bitter end...
He doesn't follow us when she is my follower. He just stays home with a knife to his wrist wondering what he should do without her. :p
I'm horrible...:sadface:

ShadowHunter

"I'm saying you have the coin, but you didn't earn a septim of it honestly. I can tell"- Brynjolf... This line irritates the hell out of me. I think that going into dangerous Nordic and Dwemer Ruins and killing falmer, centurions, and draugr then collecting and selling their gear is much more honest than breaking into someone's house and stealing their flawless sapphire you douche bag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daelon DuLac

"I'm saying you have the coin, but you didn't earn a septim of it honestly. I can tell"- Brynjolf... This line irritates the hell out of me. I think that going into dangerous Nordic and Dwemer Ruins and killing falmer, centurions, and draugr then collecting and selling their gear is much more honest than breaking into someone's house and stealing their flawless sapphire you douche bag

Agree. While I like Brynholf in general, that first line is really douchy. I always want to kill him then and there.

ShadowHunter

Agree. While I like Brynholf in general, that first line is really douchy. I always want to kill him then and there.
Same, Brynjolf is one of the cooler NPCs in the game but I get tempted to make him non essential and kill him when he says that

Amradel

Agreed.
And I hate pretty much every single thing Braith says.

sticky runes

Hello. I'm Gisli. But you can call me Erikur's sister. Everyone else does.

That's not the only thing they're calling you, love.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
"Ooooh, what a delight. Another charming customer." - A certain Altmer bitch that runs a clothing store.

Geez I wanna rip off her lips and shove them down her throat.

Wildroses

"I don't have any business with you so get out of my face."

You know what Sapphire? I don't have any business with you either. That's why I walked right past you without slowing or even glancing in your direction.

Brofski

"I don't have any business with you so get out of my face."

You know what Sapphire? I don't have any business with you either. That's why I walked right past you without slowing or even glancing in your direction.

And I'm in charge of your guild now.

Pack your bags, you're fired.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Don't set the place on fire

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
"Been attending your hounds?"

And ...

"You smell like a wet dog"

Well, you're gonna smell like a diced up rotting corpse you son of a bitch!

Last edited:

Daelon DuLac

"Been attending your hounds?"

And ...

"You smell like a wet dog"

Well, you're gonna smell like a diced rotting corpse you son of a bitch!
Uhm. You're werewolf, chances are you do smell like a dog. What I hate is the complaints about the howling. Like I can get Aela to shut up!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts