• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kattus

You guys will probably hunt me down and egg my house for this, but I don't like Lydia and I think Serana is the most annoying b*tch in existence. Why can't I just get rid of her and find my own flffing way to exterminate vampirekind??

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Wildroses

I too will jump on the "everyone will hate me for saying this" train.

I hate Brynjolf. I really, really hate that red-headed creep. The way he waltzes over saying you must be a thief because I don't walk and act like someone who earned all their money honestly, the way he lies saying he can take a hint when you ignore him like the inconsequential little maggot he truly is then says he's glad you came to your senses every time you get within a two metre radius of him, the way he extorts and steals but thinks he's a good person because he draws the line at violence and the way he expects you to eat out of his hand because he calls you lass/lad all the time. He makes me sick.

And the worst part? I'm the only one who sees him this way. At least if you hate Nazeem you can be sure of lots of supporters to commiserate with.

Also I like Serana :p But your house is safe from my egging.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Nazeem, all of the Thalmor (fack the Thalmor), Grelka, and I know there's more but I can't think of any.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Currently it's Ahmren for me.

For one reason only: As I'm doing the Companions quests, I find out that his wife Ahlem (sic) has been kidnapped and I must go rescue her. I walk out the door of Jorvaskrr and hear a grunt. Suddenly, up runs a messenger with some gold telling me that Ahmren is dead!

What? How?

It took me about 10 minutes to find him laying face down in the dirt behind his own house (of course the guard asks me if I knew anything). Apparently he just keeled over dead when he found out his wife was kidnapped (funny, but Braithe didn't even seem to notice or care - she just kept playing and running past his corpse over and over again - what a little b***h!).

I felt terrible! I go to rescue his wife from Slid and take her home, but I kept wanting to tell her that her husband was dead.

I can't believe the guilt I felt! Sheesh. I am way too in to this game.

On the plus side, I now have the "Family Sword" on display. Kind of a tribute to that ding-bat.

Secunda_

The Dragon Knight
NAZEEM and HEIMSKR. By the Nine, those two were the first civilian NPC's to be killed by my hand..

Secunda_

The Dragon Knight
"YOU HAVE COME! YOU HAVE COME TO HEAR THE WORD OF TALOS!

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I can't choose... But in catagory:

Annoying in terms of repetitiveness: Serana, even though I can relate to her on a level, I like her but she is annoying by constantly complaining about the same crap over and over again.

Literally growl at the tv due to their behavior or words: Delphine - seriously, I think the reason, the REAL reason she wants to kill dragons so bad is because it's the only way she can 'get off'. Vulgar I know... Freaking bitch.

Annoying in terms of their voice or vocal patterns: Nazeem/voice actor of Nazeem. I think we all know why.

Annoying on terms of obliviousness to obvious explanations (bad wording) - i.e. When housecarls constantly accuse you of trying to start trouble or 'better not start trouble'... EVEN WHEN YOU OWN THE FREAKING HOUSE.

Annoying by being simply annoying (on the verge of ripping out your hair and screaming and telling them to SHUT UP): Heimskr

Annoying by being a cocky bitch: The Wolf Queen. Even dead she sure gets on your nerves.

Annoying by being a class A Asshole: Mercer. 'Nuff said.

(Holy crap I feel like I'm giving out the Annoying Oscars.)

Annoying by constantly getting in your way: Pretty much ever single follower in the game.

Annoying by being a cocky arrogant douchebag: Harkon. Also sucks in a fight lol (pun intended ;) )

--------------------------

There are a lot more but I think you get the gist of it. There isn't truly one that tops them all There is one for every category, every reason. Those are just some from MY perspective.

Hope you enjoyed the Annoying Oscars! Come back next time!

Secunda_

The Dragon Knight
I can't choose... But in catagory:

Annoying in terms of repetitiveness: Serana, even though I can relate to her on a level, I like her but she is annoying by constantly complaining about the same crap over and over again.

Literally growl at the tv due to their behavior or words: Delphine - seriously, I think the reason, the REAL reason she wants to kill dragons so bad is because it's the only way she can 'get off'. Vulgar I know... Freaking bitch.

Annoying in terms of their voice or vocal patterns: Nazeem/voice actor of Nazeem. I think we all know why.

Annoying on terms of obliviousness to obvious explanations (bad wording) - i.e. When housecarls constantly accuse you of trying to start trouble or 'better not start trouble'... EVEN WHEN YOU OWN THE FREAKING HOUSE.

Annoying by being simply annoying (on the verge of ripping out your hair and screaming and telling them to SHUT UP): Heimskr

Annoying by being a cocky bitch: The Wolf Queen. Even dead she sure gets on your nerves.

Annoying by being a class A Asshole: Mercer. 'Nuff said.

(Holy crap I feel like I'm giving out the Annoying Oscars.)

Annoying by constantly getting in your way: Pretty much ever single follower in the game.

Annoying by being a cocky arrogant douchebag: Harkon. Also sucks in a fight lol (pun intended ;) )

--------------------------

There are a lot more but I think you get the gist of it. There isn't truly one that tops them all There is one for every category, every reason. Those are just some from MY perspective.

Hope you enjoyed the Annoying Oscars! Come back next time!
"Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!"

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Nazeem.
1) Annoying
2) I NEVER saw him in Cloud district.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
While Nazeem is annoying and I always make sure that he gets killed by vampires (just did it last night - my timing is getting better and better each playthrough), for a guy who thinks he's "all that", did y'all know that, when you're tasked with killing a "prominent citizen" by the Volkahir to send a message, Nazeem isn't even in the running? Apparently, he ain't as high and mighty as he thinks he is. :)

Latest posts