• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Combat Skills:Destruction, Conjur(maybe), Unarmed
Supporting Skills:Enchanting
Armor: Enchant something Ninja like.
Weapons: Frost Spells, Frost Atronarch, Bare hands
Must have Perks : Deep freeze, Augumented Frost 2/2, Impact
Enchants: Frost Ressist, Fortify Destruction, Unarmed Damage (Gloves of the Pugilist)

ShangTsung

i've made tons of mk characters on the game, its a shame i can't play on pc or i'd use a mod to look like them.. i got a bald wood elf with the palest skin possible named Quan Chi who specializes in conjuration "ofcourse" and a badass nord with medium build and long white hair named Shang Tsung whom is a fire spell using battle mage with soul trap enchantment on ALL smithed legendary weapons "soul trap was the closest i could get to soul steal, so i use it in every fight" these are just 2 of my best.. i have many others. while not completely authentic they're close enough. :p

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
i've made tons of mk characters on the game, its a shame i can't play on pc or i'd use a mod to look like them.. i got a bald wood elf with the palest skin possible named Quan Chi who specializes in conjuration "ofcourse" and a badass nord with medium build and long white hair named Shang Tsung whom is a fire spell using battle mage with soul trap enchantment on ALL smithed legendary weapons "soul trap was the closest i could get to soul steal, so i use it in every fight" these are just 2 of my best.. i have many others. while not completely authentic they're close enough. :p

Your guys sounds awesome! Post his Spec/Build Plz! :D

ShangTsung

too many to list really, i give all my skyrim characters mk names.. here's my personal favorite.
Quan Chi
Main style- necromage.
Equips- bone man, mist man, or wrath man conjurations in left hand. Mace of Molag Baal in right hand. "the dawnguard dlc conjurations are perfect for Quan Chi since he uses skeleton beings in his necromancy"
Most devoted skill tree- Conjuration and Alteration
Character type- Evil
Alignments- The dark brotherhood, The college of winterhold, The stormcloaks, Vampires

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts